Izuku: Why would I want that. I love having powers.

Bakugo: Yeah, I know but just saying. But still at least we have a way to stop him.

Izuku: Thank you Kacchan. Now I'm going to go find the lizard and-

Bakugo: NO, YOU ARE FUCKING NOT YOU DAMN NERD.

Izuku just froze at Bakugo's sudden outburst.

Izuku: W-why?

Bakugo: School day.

Izuku: Dang it.

Izuku may be spider man but he still needed to pass school. Bakugo especially wasn't going allow Izuku to fail because he wanted to play vigilante in red and blue tights.

Bakugo: Now hurry up and get dressed. I already got your bag and school outfit ready. Your Spidey suit is in your bag. I'm keeping the cure in my bag, so you don't get any ideas about skipping school to go Lizard hunting. So, hurry your dumbass up already or else were going to be late.

Izuku: Thanks dude. You really are my guy in the chair.

Bakugo just froze and expressed a face of pure anger and aggression. He then slapped Izuku across the head.

Bakugo: LIKE HELL IM GOING TO BE YOUR FUCKING GUY IN THE CHAIR. IF ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD BE THE DAMN GUY IN THE CHAIR YOU'RE THE FUCKING NERD. WHEN WERE PRO HEROES IN THE FUTURE WE WILL BE FUCKING EQUALS GOT THAT? IN FACT, ILL BE BETTER THAN YOU DEKU.

Izuku: AHHHH, Ok I'm sorry jeez.

Later at Izukus school near the end of the school day.

Izukus day was going like it would any other. He went to class, learned, aced some test, got pushed around by some bullies, and then Kacchan would defend Deku like the good best friend/ older brother he is. Something happened though during the last period of school though.

In the girl's bathroom

In the bathroom were 2 girls, one was looking in the mirror and doing make up while the other was just leaning on a wall waiting for her friend to finish up. The girl doing her make up had very pale skin and long black hair. She dressed nicely and looked quite beautiful. The other girl that was leaning on the wall had short purple hair, pale skin and aux chords as her ears, she was also pretty skinny. She was rocking a more punk goth look but in her own way was still quite attractive. The 2 were just having a normal conversation.

??? 1: And they were roommates.

??? 2: Oh my god they were roommates.

(See what I did there 😉)

??? 1: Seriously though why must my parents drag me along to these school fund raiser meetings Jiro.

Jiro: It doesn't really seem like that bad of thing for your parents to raise money for less fortunate schools Momo.

Momo: I know but why do I have to be here. I'm not actually helping anyone or helping the fundraiser. I just sit around being bored. By the way thanks for coming with me. I didn't want to be bored out of my mind.

Jiro: Your welcome. Besides I didn't have much to do today either.

Suddenly though they began to feel the ground shake.

Momo: What was that.

Jiro: I don't think it's anything good.

The ground in the bathroom stall began to crumble away showing a hole where the toilet used to be. Jiro and Momo coward to the wall in front of the stall that had a hole in the floor afraid of what they were going to see. What they did see though scared them. They saw The Lizard crawling out of the hole sniffing the air looking for something ...... or someone.