Chapter 35

In the front of U. A's new dorm building

Izuku right now is standing outside in front of a building along with the rest of his class. Because today is moving day. Today class 1-A move into their new dorms rooms that U.A. made to keep a closer eye on them so they can stay safe. While everyone else is ecstatic and excited Izuku is more on the worried side.

Mina: AAHHH I CAN'T WAIT.

Ilda: ASHIDO PLEASE CALM YOUR SELF *does hand chops*

Jiro: Relax Ilda she can be excited. Who wouldn't be man.

Toru: I know right we finally get to live on our own.

Sero: Well we won't be completely on our own.

Tsyu: *ribbit* But still we would not have to worry about our parents.

Bakugo noticed how Izuku was being silent and had a worried face. Before he could go up to him and ask him what's wrong Mr. Aizawa finally arrived.

Mr. Aizawa: Alright class quiet down............. Good. Now lets all go inside and ill explain everything.

Inside the Dorms common area

Everyone walked in with wide eyes filled with awe as they saw their new home.

Mr. Aizawa: Each dorm building holds 1 class. Girls on the right and boys on the left. The 1st floor of each building though will contain the common area. This has all the necessaries you will need. Food, Baths, Laundry, Kitchen, things like that.

The students started to spread out looking everywhere around the common area.

Kirishima: WOAH there's even a court yard.

Mina: This place is amazing.

Ochako: THIS PLACE IS BIGGER THAN MY WHOLE HOUSE AND THIS IS JUST 1 ROOM. ITS LIKE A MANSION.

Then there was Mineta giving off a perverted Aura.

Mineta: Do my ears deceive me? The bathrooms and laundry rooms are in the same place. Meaning-

Only to be cut off by Aizawa using his quirk to make his hair float giving off a very scary red aura specifically looking at Mineta.

Mr. Aizawa: They are separated by gender. So, if "any" of you decide to break that rule. You will be expelled. *Looks DIRECTLY at Mineta* So you better watch yourself.

Mineta: Yes sir.

(there's a lesson here kids. DON'T BE A MINETA. TREAT ALL WOMEN LIKE QUEENS. Oh, and to also follow me and vote #selfsponsor#noshame#someshame)

Aizawa and the rest of the class then start going up each of the floors.

Mr. Aizawa: Starting from the second floor up will be all of your rooms. There are 4 rooms per gender on each floor. Everyone gets the same exact room. Each equipped with their own simple desk and bed furniture along with A/C, a fridge, toilets, closets and even balcony's.

Everyone was completely amazed at how luxurious their dorms were. Izuku though was eyeing that balcony.

Izukus head: The balcony could be a great way to escape as Spidey in case I need to leave the dorms to go on patrol or stop something.

Momo was looking around the room with her finger on her chin.

Momo: This is about the same size as our closet.

Ochako was just freaking out about how freaking huge her new home was.

Ochako: ITS LIKE A MANSION.