Chapter 41: Cake day special

A view of the city on the horizon as a great man of the truest beleivers narrated

A hero is often defined by one simple choice. Wither he or she decides to sacrafice something for the greater good. As I once said "somebody who does something simply becuase it has to be done or its just the right thing to do, is without a doubt a real superhero".
So lets see what our hero Izuku Midoryia will sacrafice today to save the city and be the hero.

In the city mid-day

We start this story off with action. As a bank robbery is happening and is in progress. On the robbers crew were 3 different men wearing nice suits.

Montana: Good Evening folks. It is with my deepest joy I say with a gun to all your heads to shut up and do as we say.

The first man was Montana. Wearing a yellow and orange suit holding a tommy gun. He was the first to unload his rounds into the air to show he means buisness. Then a guard tried to attack one of Montana "associates". However he was quickly round house kicked to the face.

Fancy Dan: What are ya stupid? Man with a gun saids get down. You get down!

The next man wore a red and dark red suit. Obviously a clear master of martial arts. Then a much bigger guard then tried to attack a larger man on their 3 man bank robbing squad. The gaurd threw a punch right at the larger man. Only for it to do nothing. He looked up with his fist still in contact and gave a sheepish smile knowing this is gonna hurt.

Ox: Sorry. But I have to hit back now.

The man named Ox threw one upper cut and it launced him into the air and he crashed onto a desk breaking it. Ox wore a very dark blue suit with hints of purple in the design.

The man known as Montana stepped up clearly showing he was the leader and gave one last warning.

Montana: Listen here folks becuase im not gonna say it twice. We are the Enforcers. Shut up and do as we say and you might live through this. Aint nobody gonna save you or get in our way.

Meanwhile in a very busy sidewalk

(#best character/scene transition ever done on this story)

In the sidewalk we see a young man with green and black messy hair. Wearing cargo pants and a black T-Shirt that hugged his body very well.

(Ok guys ima be real with you. What you think is about to happen. Is probably gonna happen)

This young man was none other than Izuku Midoryia. But this wasnt his usual self though. This Midoryia was no longer timid and shy. He was brimming and overflowing with confidence.

(I mean lets face it. It wouldnt be a spiderman fic without this iconic moment.)

He couldnt help but feel like a million bucks. He put a pep in each step. He noticed the girls look at him. He was a whole new man. Adding a snap of a finger there and a finger gun there.