Chapter 1

Prolog

Izuku Midoryia is a young 4-year-old boy who lives with his mom Inko Midoryia and his father Hisashi Midoriya in a small apartment in Musutafu, Japan which is somewhere near Tokyo and Izuku wants to be a hero. He thought it was the coolest thing to help people. Usually this dream would be absurd in a regular world. How ever in this world everyone has something called a quirk?

A quirk is basically a power that you are born with and it can be the ability to fly or shoot spikes or to even control the elements. Or you could even just have a weird mutation that just makes you look weird like a star fish face or purple skin. Over 80 % of the population has quirks and some people use these quirks to save lives. These peoples are called pro heroes and they risk there lives to help others and stop those who use theirs quirks to hurt others. The number 1 hero in this world is named All Might. He is a symbol of peace and saves the day with a fearless smile and Izuku wishes to be just like him.

(Author edit): And ofc you already know this part. But I know what your here for. You want to see our beloved Deku in a world with spider powers (like there arent a 1,000 fan fics of those already). Maybe its bc it would be so cool to imagine, maybe bc your bored and need something to read, or maybe its bc your like me. Bc all your life you've looked up to heroes like spiderman and deku. Bc you see yourself in them. And when the going gets tough and life kicks you in the nuts. It just takes watching spiderman save the day again, or watch him change 1 life even despite all the bs going on his life. Bc the words Stan Lee said were embedded in us. Wither it was the 1st amazing fantasy or the Tobey Maguire movie. With great power comes great responsibility. 

So heres my fan fic tale of how deku would be like if he had powers. And I hope just like Stan Lee did for me. I hope I can inspire good in the world through a story. 

At Izukus apartment

Izuku: MOM MOM its computers time.

Inko: jeez already ok let's go.

Both Izuku and his mother go to his room so his mom can pull up the video for him and so he can watch his favorite video on the internet. Its an old one, it's a disaster clip of All Might saving a bunch of people but it was also one of his first appearances.

Inko: Man, you might have added 10,000 views yourself but ok here you go sweetie.

Izuku: hmmm

Izuku waits anxiously as he is super excited. The video then plays and Izuku stares at with aw like he just saw the birth of the universe.

Citizen from video: This guy has already saved 100 people already.

Citizen 2 from video: This is amazing how is he doing this

All Might: HAHAHA

Citizen 3 from video: LOOK HES GOT MORE

All might then step on top of a bus and he has 7 people on his back and 4 in his hands he then speaks with a proud and mighty voice and smile that reassures the hearts of everyone around him that it's going to be ok.

All Might: FEAR NOT CITIZENS for hope has arrived.