Chapter 2

At Izuku Midoryias middle school 10 years later

The teacher is giving a lecture, but nobody is paying attention because they all are tired from school and like any kid dont wanna be stuck in a class inside. How ever Izuku Midoryia is the only kid paying attention and taking notes. Maybe it was due to his weak and timid nature but Izuku was a star student and a genius. The teacher then pulled out some paper work getting ready to pass them out.

Teacher: Alright class I could give you these career application test but let's face it you all want to become PRO HEROES.

Everyone cheered showing off their fancy quirks while Izuku just sat down silent with his head down in shame. Then suddenly a very proud and cocky voice spoke.

???: Hey, teach don't lump me in with the rest of these losers. I'm the real deal and these rejects wouldn't even cut it as a pros janitor.

The students got pissed that the blond spiky hair kid was talking shit about them.

Student 1: OH YEAH YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN US

Student 2: OH, YOUR JUST FULL OF IT.

Student 3: BIG TALK BAKUGO SURE YOU CAN BACK IT UP

Bakugo: Oh, please I'll take you all on. I'm going to go to U.A. the number 1 hero school. Ill become the NUMBER 1 HERO and be the richest and most famous of all time.

The teacher then casually adds and ask Izuku something.

Teacher: Really is that so....Oh yeah you are applying which is a pretty big deal. Wait Izuku aren't you applying to?

Silence then fell onto the room and even Bakugo was surprised. Then suddenly everyone bursted out in laughter.

Student 1: Really Izuku but he's just a quirk less loser.

Student 2: He will never make it he doesn't even have a quirk.

Student 3: Please don't make me laugh more than I already am.

Suddenly Bakugo is furious and starts to yell but not at Izuku instead at the students.

Bakugo: LISTEN YOU WANNA BE PRO HERO REJECTS IF ANYBODY HAS A CHANCE AT BEING A HERO ITS HIM! HES SMARTER THAN ALL YOU SCREW HEADS COMBINED AND THEN SOME!! IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT TAKE IT UP WITH ME!!!

-Flashback to when they were kids-

Bakugo was always smart but even he needed help at times. So, his parents asked if anyone would help him. The first one to volunteer to help Bakugo was Izuku. They have seen each other before because they live in the same street but Bakugo didn't talk to him much. Izuku was very smart and once again even as a kid the top of his class. All the teachers praised him a lot. He stayed out of the spotlight however and didn't talk to many people. Mostly because he always got made fun of for being quirk less and nobody wanted to be his friend. Still though Izuku looked up to Bakugo. He was always fearless and super powerful. 

One day though when it was raining Bakugo was walking home he saw Izuku getting bullied and beaten up by 3 kids. Bakugo then ran to Izuku using his quirk to fight the bullies. He started with a right hook into the 1st kids face.

Kid 1: Ahhh what the heck

Bakugo: GET AWAY FROM HIM IDIOT.

Kid 2: Stay back if you know what's good for.

Kid 3: yeah, this kid deserves it he's quirk less he needs to learn his pla-.

He was caught off by Bakugo using an explosive punch into his stomach. The 2nd kid then punched Bakugo in the face and gave him a nasty bruise on his cheek. Izuku saw this and didn't know what got into him but he punched the 2nd kid in the face. It how ever did not do anything and the 2nd kid then threw Izuku into a wall making him hit his head. He was not moving, and all the kid notice this.