Chapter 31

Near the center of the U.S.J. with spider man

Izuku was running around trying to find the last 3 of his class mates so he can get them to safety.

Spider man: The tracker saids they should be close I can't see them anywhere though.

Just when Izuku said that he heard a giant crash like something hit something else big and hard.

Spider man: That can't be good.

Earlier with Tokoyami, Kirishima, and Todoroki.

All of them were huddled up together hiding in a supply shack. They have managed to dodge any of the villain's attention by hiding in the small shack. They didn't know how long that would work though.

Kirishima: We need to move sooner or later.

Tokoyami: Agreed but we don't know what happening at all or who is out there. Not to mention if anyone is safe or where it's safe.

Kirishima and Tokoyami were brain storming ideas while Todoroki was thinking to himself. They both noticed this and were curious.

Kirishima: What's on your mind Todoroki.

Tokoyami: You haven't really talked since we met up with you. Are you okay?

Todoroki: I'm fine. I've just been thinking.

Tokoyami: About?

Todoroki: Well before I met with you guys I was able to get some information out of a villain.

Kirishima: Wait really that's great. What did you find out?

Todoroki: I'm not sure. Though from what I can tell is that the villains that are spread out through the facility are low timers meaning there not the big deal. However, when I interrogated one of the villains he just kept on saying how Spider man and All Might will meet their end.

Tokoyami: Those are big claims. Although I understand the reason for wanting to kill All Might. He is the symbol of peace and if he would be taken down the villains could rise up. I don't understand how they would beat him though. There's a reason he is the best.

Todoroki: That's my thoughts exactly but then that also got me thinking...... Why spider man.

Kirishima: Well he could have done something to piss them off. I mean he is a hero.

Todoroki: Right but to go to this much trouble doesn't make sense. Unless there was something else to profit off of his death. What that is though I don't know.

Kirishima: While this does sound important I think we should focus on staying alive.

Just when he said that loud stomping could be heard getting louder and louder.

Tokoyami: What is that?

The stomps got louder and louder and the ground even began shaking. Kirishima knew something bad was about to happen and acted fast.

Kirishima: GET DOWN.

Right when he said that he used his quirk and harden up and threw Todoroki and Tokoyami out of the way and through the walls of the shack. Right when he did the shack was completely demolished by something else crashing into it. Tokoyami was in a daze and Todoroki recovered quickly. Only to see a giant gray figure with a sharp horn on its head reveal himself.

???: Huh? Oh, you survived that? Impressive quirk kid. But I'm still going to squash you like a leaf.

That figure was the unstoppable Rhino and he had Kirishima pinned down with his foot ready to squash him like he was nothing. With Kirishima only hope being his quirk which is close to giving out.