Chapter 17

In Bakugo's room

Bakugo gets out of his bathroom that is currently spilling with steam. He grabs a towel and starts drying himself off. If you couldn't tell already he took a shower. Once he dried off he went to his dresser and pulled out a drawer to get some clothes. That drawer was empty.

Bakugo: Dammit

He then walked out of his room and grabbed some clothes from the laundry room. His mom and dad were out on date night, so he had the house to himself. When he went back to his room he was greeted by an All Might standing in his room and a bloody bandaged up spider man barely standing.

Bakugo: DEKU? ALL MIGHT?

Spider man: H-hey Kacchan. Is it o-ok of I pass out on your floor.

Bakugo: I uh.

Spider man: Thanks *passes out*.

Bakugo: .......

All Might: .......

Bakugo: So, uh. Want something to drink .... All Might.

All might: That'd be nice. Thank you young Katsuki.

Bakugo's head: Holy shit All might is in my room.

The next morning in Bakugo's room

Izuku started to wake up again in a place that is not his room.

Izuku: *Morning waking up groan* Jeez how many times am I going to wake up not in my room.

Bakugo: Oh, you're up? Good.

Izuku: Oh yeah... listen I'm sorry about crashing at your house.

Bakugo: Its fine Deku. All Might told me everything that happened.

Izuku: Did he tell you about the Lizard thing?

Bakugo: Well not exactly. He told me how you got those slash marks and your fight with him. But I decided to do some research into this Lizard guy for you.

Izuku: And what did you find?

Bakugo: A lot actually. All Might told me that Dr. Connors was the lizard, so I started with him. Apparently, he was working on some kind of Lizard formula. He was going to use it to regenerate limbs or cure diseases. Though judging from your encounter with him it seems like the serum he used turned him more Lizard than human. Then he went on a rant about how humans are inferior to his new reptilian kind.

Izuku: Wait how do you know about that. All might wasn't there to hear him say that.

Bakugo then picked up his spider mask and also clicked a key on his keyboard.

Bakugo: No but you were there.

Bakugo's computer screen then showed audio and video recordings of his encounters with the Lizard.

Bakugo: I needed more information about what happened, so I decided to hack into your spider masks Hud feed. By the way nice upgrade to your suit.

Izuku: Thanks.

Bakugo: Yeah, anyways I pieced together Lizards plan from his dialogue and some online research. I think he is going to try and make more people like him. I also kind of found a cure for him while you were dozing off.

Izuku: HOW DOD YOU FIND A CURE?

Bakugo: I broke into his lab and found an emergency gene cleanser. Apparently, they have safety procedures for this kind of thing. The gene cleanser kills any DNA that is not human.... It could even cure you and get rid of any spider DNA in you.