A quick refresher 2

OK THIS IS A FILLER so if you already feel like you know what's happening in the story and remember anything you can skip this but if you feel like you forgot something you can read this.

Izuku Midoryia lived with his father Ben Midoryia and Inko Midoryia. He was diagnosed quirk less and was always bullied for it. He met Kacchan as a kid and their encounter fighting some bullies led to them being best friends. Later when Izuku is in middle school he visits Dr. Connors lab in genetic and quirk research. When he gets there, he meets a girl named Tsyu and they just hung out. He also got bit by a spider that was genetically engineered to have traits of a quirk and not the actual quirk itself. This same spider had All Might's DNA in it. The spider that bit Izuku changed him and gave him the abilities of a spider (super strength, spider sense, super agility, speed, stamina, the ability to understand chemical makeups of different webbing, and even one for all *more on that later *). When he found out his powers he decided to make some money off them by trying to win a wrestling match.

He wore this

After he won he was supposed to get paid but got scammed by the announcer

After he won he was supposed to get paid but got scammed by the announcer. Izuku was going to leave but a sludge villain stole his money. Instead of stopping the villain though he let him go. After that he went home and when he got their he got into a fight with his Father Ben about responsibility and being the better man. Izuku ran off angry and Ben went to go look for him. Instead of finding Izuku though he found the sludge villain Izuku let go trying to hurt an innocent girl. That girl was Tsyu and Ben saved the girl but, in the process, got himself killed. When Midoryia found him the pro heroes and all might have showed up. He learned it was all his fault and promised to bring the villain who did this to justice. All Might felt pity and worry and even guilt for the Izuku, so he kept in eye on him. Later Izuku finally finished his web shooters and tried them out along with his 2nd suit he made.

This is his 2nd suit

This is his first web shooter