Chapter 37

(Alright so ima completely skip the calvary battle since its boring and doesnt do anything for the story)

The sports Festival arena

After the giant obstacle course race it was time for the one on one matches. The very first match that was up was Izuku Midoryia. Right now he was sitting with Mei Hattsume in the break room.

Izuku: *sigh* This is it. This first battle is how I'm gonna show myself to the world as a hero.

Mei: Didnt you kinda already do that as Spidey though?

Izuku was trying to prepare himself for his match and Mei was just there for support. Izuku was paceing all around the table while Mei was tinkering with some of her babies on the table.

Izuku: I mean yes but this is Izuku thats debuting not Spiderman.

Mei: I hear you but I also dont. I honestly dont get why you insist on living a double life. Wouldnt it be easier to just pick one?

Izuku would like to say she is wrong but she has a very good point.

Izuku: I know what you mean. I was almost late to this whole thing becuase Spidey needed to stop a robbery. But I cant give up being Spider man. Its to important. Nor can I give up my dream of being a pro hero. Their both too important.

Mei could tell Izuku was worked up and all over the place. So when Izuku was paceing past her she grabbed his hand giving her his attention.

Mei: Hey. Its gonna be ok. Izuku Midoryia is gonna kick just as much butt as Spidey would any other day.

Izuku just smiled at Mei feeling light hearted at that.

Izuku: Thanks Mei. Im glad I told you about my secret life.

Then the time finally came.

Present mic on speaker: Will Izuku Midoryia and Neito Monoma please report to their events.

Izuku looked at Mei and both nodded at eachother. Izuku then walked out the door while Mei got the last word.

Mei: Just to clarify you didnt tell me your secret I found out by myself!

In the Sports Festival Arena

Izuku and Monoma were at the edges of their side of the flat rectangled concrete arena. Never letting their gazes off of eachother.

Preaent Mic: Lets start off these One on One matches with some ENERGY EH?! On the right we have class 1a Izuku Midoryia from the hero course! On the left is Neito Monoma from the lesser class 1b. Rules are pretty simple. Knock your opponent out of the ring or knock them unconscious or until they can no longer fight anymore or give up. With that being said. LETS GET THIS THING STARTED!

The two then ready themselves up in fighting positions. Waiting for the signal to start.

Presnet Mic: BEGIN!

Immediately Izuku charged up full cowling and went straight for Monoma.

Present Mic: Izuku Midoryia takes the lead and charges head on!

However Monoma instead of dodgeing took his stance and prepared to take the hit.

Present Mic: BUT WHATS THIS?! Monoma isnt doing anything.