Chapter 27

Class 1-A the next morning

Izuku was laying down on Mei's work bench sleeping. His shirt was off, and he still had his Spidey pants on. He had bandages all around his body and mostly were he broke something. Mei than walked in holding some fruits and yogurt.

Mei: Still asleep huh? Well he has to get up soon. He can't sleep in my lab forever.

Mei than went up to Izuku and started to shake his body a little.

Mei: Psss Izuku *shakes* Ugh......Izuku c'mon get up. *shakes again*.

Izuku was still not responding. She started getting impatient.

Mei: *SLAPS head* SPIDEY wake UP.

Izuku than sprung awake standing straight up. He than looked around and saw he wasn't somewhere he knows. Izuku than jumped from the bench and to the roof sticking to it upside down.

Izuku: W-Who are you?

Mei: I'm Mei Hatsume nice to meet you. Now please get off of my roof Izuku.

Izukus head: WAIT she knows.

Izuku than puts his hand on his face realizing he doesn't have his mask on

Izukus: H-how did you know. W-where am I. Please tell me you're not going to try and kill me.

Mei: *sigh* If anything you should be the one explaining yourself. Though if it makes you feel better I'll explain everything first.

Mei than explains everything that happened. How she found him on her roof and how she found out who he was. She also explained how she dangled him around in the air and almost to his death. She also explained how Mr. Aizawa almost caught them until Bakugo had his "quick thinking". Izuku felt more at ease and got off the ceiling.

Izuku: W-wow. I guess I owe you won. T-thank you. You probably saved my secret identity and furthermore my life.

Mei: Its fine. You can repay me though by telling me everything that happened to you though. Because I gotta say I don't know why anyone would risk their lives they way you do. Without pay or reward. Or outside the law. Even being ok with doing it when you almost died like last night.

Izuku: Its uh...... long story.

Meanwhile with class 1-A

At the beginning of the day Mr. Aizawa made an announcement that they had to choose their class president/ vice presidents. The class choose Ilda as the class president and then Momo as vice president. After that Mr. Aizawa had another announcement to make in his usual dull tired tone.

Mr. Aizawa: Alright class today we will be doing rescue training. 3 of the U.A. teachers myself included will supervise you.

Ochako: *raises hand* Um sir what about Izuku. He isn't here today.

Mr. Aizawa: Well than that's on him. Now change into your hero costumes and load up onto the buses.

The class did as they were told. When they were heading to the classroom though Bakugo shot a quick text to Izukus phone.

Bakugos text: Hey dude if you can try to make it to the buses in the front. We have rescue training today.

Meanwhile with Izuku and Mei

Izuku was explaining literally everything that has happened to him since the spider that bite. From his father's death being his fault to getting his powers to meeting and getting trained by an alternate dimension version of spider man and even fighting every super villain he has before and then even up to when he fought the goblin and almost died. (Except one for all. He did not tell her about it and instead said he just could make himself stronger with electricity.)