Chapter 24

In Izukus home after a week from the exams

Izuku lays on his bed staring at the roof. He was thinking about what he could have got on the exam. The thought has been running around in his head ever since he got home from the exam.

Izukus head: Based on my estimates I passed the written part of the exam. Then with the practical I got a lot of points, so I had to have done really good..... But what if there was something else about that exam. What if I did something wrong. *sigh* guess I won't know till that letter gets here.

Just as he said that though his mom came rushing in with a letter in her hand.

Inko: IZUKU baby its here your results from U.A. There finally here.

Izuku jumped up from the bed and immediately grabbed the letter from his mother. His mother just smiled and left the room, so he could be left alone to see what he got. She waited by the door however pacing around. Izuku sits at his desk with the letter in his hand.

Izuku: This is it. *breathes* let's see how I did.

Izuku than began to open the letter and when he did a small disc coin dropped on his desk. The coin immediately projected a holographic screen displaying All Might in a yellow suit stretched from his muscles.

All Might: BOO YA I AM HERE in the form of a projection.

Izuku: Wha.. A-all might but isn't this from U.A.

All Might: I know its been awhile but with great power comes a great amount of paper work. *coughs* my apologies young man. The truth is I didn't just come here to fight villains your looking at the newest U.A. faculty member.

Izukus head: Huh I guess that make se-....... wait a minute...... DID HE STEAL MY MORAL WORDS.

(Legit though my hero academia did steal spider mans words and made it from responsibility to paperwork. There's no importance to this its just a fun fact/ thing I noticed I thought was funny a little.)

All Might: Any ways you passed the written part of the exam with flying colors and outstanding scores. You also did great in the practical part of the exam with a total of 116 points from destroying robots.... However.

Izukus head: Oh no here it comes I must have did something wrong and now I won't be able to go.

All might: There were other factors in the U.A. practical exam. We added RESCUE POINTS. You saved that young girl from the giant 0 pointer giving you 60 rescue points. Add that to your 116 and you have the highest record at U.A. WITH 176 POINTS. Izuku Midoryia.... Welcome to U.A. and to your hero academia.

Izuku just tears up at this. Not only did he get in, but he passed with the highest score ever. His mother slammed open the door though because she was ease dropping the entire time.

Inko: OHMYGODIZUKUSWEETIEIMSOPROUDOFYOU *hugs him unconditionally*.

Izuku: Thanks mom. I couldn't have done this without you.

Inko than stops hugging her son and looks him up in the eyes and cups her hand on his face holding in the tears.

Inko: Your father *tears up* would be so proud of you baby...... I wish he could see you now. So, he could see the good man he always wanted, you to be and he would be so filled with joy at what you accomplished. I'm sure where ever he is... he knows the great man you have become *sniffle*.

Izuku just hugs his mom hard and almost picking her up and squeezing the life out of her with small tears in his eyes going down his face. (how every good so should hug their mom).