Chapter 30

With Spider man in the forest zone

Izuku right now was jumping and web swinging from tree to tree in the forest zone looking for any of his other class mates. Izuku was almost done with finding all the students. Their class had 18 kids (not including himself). So far, the tracker Said's that 12 of them are safe at the entrance leaving 6 more students to go. It said on the tracker that 3 are in the forest zone and then another 3 were near the middle of the field.

Izukus head: Ok if I can save whoever is in the forest zone I can make my way to the other 3. By the looks of their location and movement they seem to be hiding. While that's good there probably going to get found eventually. I need to get there before that happens.

As he landed on a tree though he started to here twitching and branches cracking from above him. Now normally if he heard this it would mean something bad was about to happen. However, his spider sense didn't go off. Meaning that he was possibly close to his class mates.

Izukus head: That's probably them. Maybe there hiding in the trees, so no one can find them.

Meanwhile in the trees above Izuku

Mina was using her acid to stick and a tree while Tsyu was carrying Jiro on her back and sticking to a different tree using her frog quirk.

Mina: Oh, krap I think I hear someone.

Jiro: SHhhhh just shut up.

Tsyu: If we just don't make any noise they won't see us.

Mina: And if they do?

Jiro: Um I don't know. I'm not really useful in this environment. Wait I think I can help one way.

Jiro than stabbed one of her ear jacks into a nearby tree. She than started to try and listen for anything.

Jiro: Ok so far it seems like were alone...... Wait actually.

Jiro than started to move in closer to the tree so she could hear better. When she did though her body slipped and became to much weight on one side of Tsyu's body and she fell off of Tsyu.

Jiro: OH KRAP AHHHHHH

Mina/Tsyu: JIRO

Jiro was now falling to her doom ready to hit the floor any minute.

Jiros head: Aw man this is seriously going to be how I die.

Just as she started to accept her faith though she suddenly felt a tug on her shoulders and she stopped falling.

Jiro: What the?

She than looked at her back and saw a web caught her and stopped her from falling. She than looked around wondering what was happening.

???: You looked like you needed some help.

Spider man than started to slowly slide down on a web hanging upside down.

Jiro: S-spider man? Is that really you?

Spider man: The one and only. Now are you okay?

Jiro: Um a little shook up from almost falling to death. But other than that, fine thanks to you.

Spider man: Yeah it kind of sucks. It has happened to me like almost 3 times today. Now I'm looking for other people from your class. Do you know where they are.

Jiro was about to tell him until she got suspicious.

Jiro: Wait a minute. How do I know you're not a villain trying to kill me? Or use me to get to my friends.