Shout outs

Ok so I just wanted to make a list of Spider man/ My hero academia stories that I think were great and cool and should deserve some more recognition.

@Ghost2798 : The spider of U.A. 

I like Ghost2798 take on Izuku haveing spider powers and even more so love the little spider team he has made in his story. I really enjoy his stories and cant wait till he makes some more. Also if your reading this Ghost than make some more stories.

@pinnaplle32 : Spider boy (Izuku x uraraka) 

I think his/her story could be very good. I do wish he/she would make longer stories though. So hopefully this tag will give him some more readers because I would LOVE for him to make more. Plus he was like one of the first people to read my stuff and still does and I feel like I just gotta mention him and give him credit.

@AzuretheWriter : Does what a spider can (Male spider man reader x Uraraka Ochako)

I love this guy story and I really hope he makes more. Especially since he left it on a cliff hanger. So you should definitely check his spider story out to.

  @DamonDillinger : The Heroes of America (My hero academia x Male spider man reader) 

I think this one is pretty good and also like how he was carrying out the story so I hope he makes another chapter.

@Maxpower1017 : Spider Chronicles Midoryia and Mineta

Now I actually really loved how he made Izukus origin story and also love what he did with Minetas character development. I hope he continues to make more though because I would really love to read more and im sure some of you would to. Also not a spider man story but he has another one called Unseen Beauty and its honestly was one of the best stories HANDS DOWN that I have ever read. It literally made me want to stay up from 7 in the after noon to 3 in the morning JUST so I could read it. Its that good in my opinion.  

@NicklasUpachak : Spider Deku

I had a lot of fun reading this one. Also thought the interaction with Izuku and Ochako was good to. So I definitely suggest reading it. Also if the author is reading this PLEASE MAKE MORE.

@AGG200-333 : The Amazing Deku/ The Amazing Deku: The Hunt 

So this was one of the first Spider deku story I ever read and in fact the first story on Wattpadd I read and let me just say this. It made me fall in love with the story. Because it was SO FREAKING GOOD. Seriously I absolutely loved this story so much in fact it what inspired me to make this story to. Also if the author is reading this THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME AND MAKING SUCH A GREAT STORY.

@DangoSage : Spider Izuku

This story was really freaking good. The origin was well executed he/she writes very well not to mention obviously put a lot of work into the story. It even reminds me a bit of the spectacular spider man series which is hands down THE GREATEST representation of spider man on screen. I especially loved it when Venom came into the story and I still cant wait for more. 

@Leo_king_24 : Izuku the aracnid hero

This story was really enjoyable to read and was one of the first stories I read on Watt pad. Definitely suggest reading it.

@R0AD_WARRI0R : The Amazing Spider-Deku

I loved this story and is still one of my favorites. Its one of the first stories I read and I still enjoy reading it over and over. I seriously suggest reading this because the author is actually really good and has even helped me with some of my stuff to as well as inspired me to write as well. 

@ChannelAMC2000 : Deku, The Spectacular Spider man

I loved reading this story and had a lot of fun reading it to. It was also another one of the first stories I ever read and I still like to reread it once in awhile. A+