Chapter 5

On the side walk going home

Izuku walked on his usual route home. Thinking over about his day he had. From his sudden growth spurt, to realizing his sudden new powers, to getting in trouble at school and to now. 

Izukus head: I can't believe this is finally happening to me. I'm finally getting powers. I have a some what better Idea what I can do. But I still dont know everything thats happening. 

Unbeknownst to Izuku his friend Bakugo was behind him. He started to walk faster trying to catch up. 

Bakugo: OI DEKU! Wait up! 

However Izuku was to into his thoughts and head to really listen to what was around him. He began to mumble to himself.  

Izuku: The research lab where the spider bit me was experimenting in cross species genetics. So the only way the spider could change the genetic make up of me....was if it had a virus. Just like Dr. Connors explained. 

Bakugos head: Damn. He isn't listening. I can see him mouthing off something but I cant tell what. Probably mumbling to himself again. 

Izuku: The spiders venom must have had a virus which had its own DNA in it. The spider bit me and now I am starting to exhibit some of its characteristics-

Then speeding past Bakugo was a car. Clearly going 60mph in a 35 zone. Izuku was beginning to head onto a pedestrian cross walk not seeing the car. Bakugo eyes widened and he began to run towards Izuku. 

Izuku: The ability to stick to things, increased speed, strength and agility. I haven't been able to make webs yet though....oh and dont spiders also have super re-

Bakugo: DEKU WATCH OUT FOR THAT CAR! 

Izukus eyes widened. He once again had a chill run up his spine and a tingling go off in his head screaming at him of danger. His body reacted before he could even process what was going on. The car being mere feet away from hitting Izuku. He suddenly jumped backwards and away high into the air. Landing onto an apartment building wall above him. Facing his back against the wall and his hands and feet stuck to it. 

Izuku: Holy crap that was close! I almost got hit with that car. 

Bakugo though was wide eye. Clearly seeing what was in front of him. His mouth agape in shock. Not believing that this day would ever come. 

Bakugo: Midoryia.....YOU GOT A QUIRK!!!! 

Izuku looked back to see his friend behind him on the sidewalk. He smiled seeing him. 

Izuku: I tried to tell you!!! 

Bakugo: I...I'm honestly still having a hard time believing it. 

Izuku: Me too Kacchan! .... oh crap im actually really high up. 

Izuku then tried to re position himself. Clumsily getting to face the wall. Putting all 4 limbs on the building. However once at this point. There was just a long period of awkward silence. 

Bakugo: ..... Well....are you gonna get down?

Izuku: I..... dont know how.

Bakugo: What do you mean you dont know how!? Your like 3 stories high! You shouldn't have jumped so high if you couldn't get back down! 

Izuku: Will you stop yelling! 

Izuku then tried to once again relax. Knowing last time thats how he was able to unstick himself to the wall. However as he did... he realized he relaxed to much. As all 4 limbs let go of the building.