Chapter 39

In Izukus room

Izuku lays in bed exhausted sleeping like a brick. Feeling the life drained out of him from such a crazy night on patrol. His alarm then suddenly goes off and he shuts it off with a annoyed groan.

Izuku: *grroooaan*. Nooo its to early.

He then rolls out of his bed and starts to get up. He then opens his eyes suddenly. He then jumped onto the side his wall clinging to it. Opening the air vent where he hides his spidey gear. He pulls out his spidey suit and to his confermation it was still black.

Izuku: So that really did happen.

Izukus head: Its still really hard to belive that things like this keep happening to me. I mean I shouldnt be surprised at this point. First a spider bite that gave me a quirk, fighting giant a rhino guy, getting One for All. Now black ooze from a space rock has permanently bonded to my spidey suit.

Izuku threw the suit onto his bed and then grabbed his U.A. clothes from his closet.

Izuku head: Well its not so bad. The suit somehow gave me a spider and quirk upgrade-

Izuku then grabbed his black spidey suit and was getting ready to put it on under his U.A. clothes.

Izuku head: -so I cant really-

Just as he was about to say "complain" suddenly the suit materialized back into its ozze state and then crawled over his arm. Suddenly dressing Izuku in his black Spidey suit in mere seconds.

Izuku: No way! Instant suit up?! This is going to save me so much time!

He then was gonna reach and grab for his web shooters. Instead the suit suddenly shot black webs out of his wrists grabbing the webshooters and pulling them into the air catching them.

Izuku: It makes its own webs?!

Izuku then started to put his U.A. clothes on top of his spidey suit. As he did the suit then slowly retracted hideing itself under his clothes. Izuku looked at it amazed and was filled with new brimming confidence as he talked to the suit sarcastically

Izuku:~How did I ever live without you? ~

Izuku then shot a web from under his sleeve to his bag. (His now black webs from the suit btw). Catching it and walking out of the door to his dorm room.

Outside of U.A. on the side walks

Izuku walks to school with a new pep to his step. He didnt know why but for some reason he was in a good mood. As he walked Mei Hattsume came up from behind him.

Mei: Izuku wait up.

Izuku then instead of turning around like his usual timid meek self he did a lil slide and turn around.

Izuku: Mornin Mei! Hows your morning going?

Mei caught up to Izuku and walked with him. With Izuku still walking with his new confidence.

Mei: Your in a surprisingly good mood? Whats up with that?

Izukus head: I dont know whats up with me? I guess this new suit is just a confidence booster for me.

Izuku: Why? Is it really weird for me to be in a good mood so early in the morning?

Mei then skeptically said.