Chapter 33

In Izukus room (his mom is not home)

Izuku was laying down in his own bed still in his Spidey suit but with the mask off. In the room with him was Mei Hatsume. Izuku than started to wake up and opened his eyes slowly.

Izuku: *painful grunts* Where am I?

Mei than looked at Izuku with a huge smile and tears of joy.

Mei: OH, THANK GOD YOUR AWAKE?

Mei than hugged Izuku to the bed crushing him in her arms.

Izuku: Ow ow ow ow ow.

Mei than immediately let go of Izuku when she noticed she was hurting him.

Mei: AH I'm sorry.

Izuku: *slight smile* Its fine.

Izuku than remembers everything that happened. The attack on the U.S.J., saving everyone one by one, fighting the sinister 6, getting almost killed by the Nomu, and even the part where Flint saved him. He can't remember what happened after that though. So Izuku immediately tried getting up. He was planning on going back because to him the U.S.J. attack could still be happening.

Izuku: I need to go.

Mei: ARE YOU SERIOUS? NO.

Mei than slightly pushed Izuku back onto the bed.

Izuku: I need to make sure everyone is safe.

Mei: THEY are.

Izuku: W-wait....... So, everyone is-

Mei: Alive and well. When All Might showed up he fought off the rest of the villains including that bird guy. After that the other heroes were able to help the rest of your class. There were no casualties other than Mr. Aizawa getting hurt pretty badly.

Izuku than finally stopped trying to get out of bed and relaxed. It felt like the weight of an elephant was lifted off his shoulders.

Izuku: *Sigh* thank god....... So how did I get here?

Mei: Well actually I found you in here. When you got out of the U.S.J. the tracker I placed in your suit turned back on. So, I followed you back here. Then I found you unconscious on the bed.

What Mei didn't know though that it wasn't Izuku who escaped. It was really Flint. Flint rescued him and brought him here. Which also meant that Flint now knows the identity of Spider man. He didn't have time to worry about that though.

Izuku: Mei ...... thank you for taking care of me while I was hurt.

Mei: *nervous laugh* Uh yeah hehe about that.

Just as he said that the door to his room opened. Immediately Izuku grabbed the sheets of his bed and put them over his head.

???: Oh, I see your awake Midoryia.

Izuku then slowly removed the sheets from his head in defeat revealing his face. He then saw Recovery girl standing in his room.

Izuku: Recovery girl?

Izuku than looked at Mei for an explanation.

Mei: I didn't know what to do. You were really hurt and there is only so much I could do. So, I called recovery girl.