Chapter 25

The Night of Izukus first day at U.A. in a barley lit bar.

A man with hands all over his body throws a glass into a wall in frustration. Meanwhile a man made of purple black mist with yellow eyes stands behind the bar wearing a formal suit and vest.

Shigaraki: GGGAAAHHHH THAT DAMN SPIDER BRAT IS CHEATING. *Glass breaks*.

Kurogiri: *Sigh* I just cleaned that glass to.

Shigaraki: WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO. We have sent 3 villains with enough strength and firepower to take down a small army and this BUG keeps defeating them like he is going out for milk.

Than a man with a demonic and chaotic voice and laugh came in. He had green skin and purple boots and armor covering every where but his biceps and legs. His face though was one to give grown men nightmare. It was a horribly disfigured goblin. It was so breath takingly disturbing that it had to be a mask. No one had the balls to ask the man with green skin that question though.

 No one had the balls to ask the man with green skin that question though

(that is what he looks like)

(that is what he sounds like)

???: HAHAHA OH, what I delightful sound you make. I love hearing children whine when they don't get there way. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Shigaraki: Who the hell are you.

???: NA HA AHH I think the reeaaall question you want to be asking is what I can do forrr you.

Kurogiri: What is it exactly can you do or want to do for us.

Than suddenly the door busts open. A flying glider busted through the door. The man in the green and purple outfit than jumped doing a back flip and landed on the glider.

???: Its simple really. Agree to my terms and ill give you the spiders head on a platter HEHE.

Shigaraki: What makes you think you would have any luck.

???: Let's just say I can be ...... observant.

Kurogiri: You better start talking more or else we won't be giving you anything.

???: *Sigh* OH your no fun ...... I know where he hides. Hehe hahaha AHAHAHAHAHA.

Shigaraki: Ok tell us what you know, and we will.... Talk about your terms.

???: Well first

The man in green and purple than made a finger gun and pointed it under his arm behind him. A man than sprung out trying to attack him. The finger gun he made though than shot a green beam and knocked the thug out. He then grabbed a pumpkin shaped baterang and threw it at another thug with energy beams in his hands (his quirk is just laser hands) at his head killing him right there and making him drop dead on the floor.