Chapter 11

1 month and a week later, on top of a tall tower Izuku perches over the antenna during a dark night.

(Like this)

Izuku Looks over his city scanning the area for something to happen. Suddenly he sees a bridge being attacked by what seems to be a giant lizard. Izuku stands up and begins to mutter something under his breath as he breathes out.

Izuku: A leap of faith.

(Flashback to a week ago)

In the city Izuku and Peter swing during patrol

(Incase you forgot this is what his suit looks like)

It's been a month of training since they have started when Peter found Izuku. Izuku and Peter swing around on patrol. Peter is just teaching Izuku the basics of patrolling and what to look for.

Peter: So, thanks to your spider sense you can easily sense when something wrong is going to happen like a bank robbery or villain attack. How ever you need to look for the small stuff to.

Suddenly a scream could be heard. Izuku and peter swing to the nearest roof near the scream. A girl with brown hair is being robbed and the guy has a gun.

Peter: Speaking of which... ok now what's the first step in dealing with a mugging.

Izuku: Um uh case the environment and then try to get rid of the weapon.

Peter: correct but NO, YOU ACT FAST AND DON'T TALK ABOUT IT

Izuku: AH o-ok

Izuku then jumps in and swings into action.

Thug: Just give me the purse lady and we all go home nice and sound.

???: No please this is all I have.

Thug: Give it now or else ima take something a lot more valuable *Licks mouth*

Izuku then jumps in and webs his gun up and pulls it into the air and webs the gun to the wall.