Chapter 20

(Imagine the story in this kind of like style) Video above

With spider man swinging around the city.

While most people start off their mornings with TV, exercise or even a nice breakfast Izuku Midoryia starts off his mornings VERY differently than everyone else. He starts it off with a good old web swinging and free fall from tall buildings. Izuku felt good this specific morning and filled with even more energy than usual. He hasn't really been spider man for while so now he finally gets a chance to let loose and envelop in the freedom of web slinging. So, he does tricks and flips and even runs on the walls sticking to it and jumping off the walls with side turns. He than does one giant swings and throws himself as high as he can in the air (which was pretty high). He than begins to hear siren noises.

Spider man: What do you got for me today world.

Police radio in mask: We got a car chase armed with guns and long-range quirks at up town district 2.

Izuku hears the call and starts swinging to it.

.......

(Under line bold signifies the news happening or the news being told while Izuku is doing his own thing.)

.......

Mary Stacey: Gooood morning Musutafu city we are starting off our day with beautiful autumn skies and moderate temperatures between the 70-75^F.

J.J. (you know who he is 😉): The increase spider man sightings have made the whole country of japan and even the world question the role of vigilantism. This alone has sparked national debate. Now should this spider man guy really be allowed to do whatever he wants like he is some type of pro hero.

Mary Stacey: Why shouldn't he? It seems like there is finally an actual hero who has taken things into his own hands and actually helps people and cares about them.... You know what let's hear it from the callers.

Izuku finally catches up to the car chase and is in pursuit of the vehicle.

Thug 1 driver: OH, SHIT ITS SPIDER MAN BLAST HIM.

The thugs than start opening fire on spider man spraying and praying bullets at him, but he just dodges it while web slinging.

Thug 2 back seat gunner: He won't stop moving I can't land a hit.

Izuku takes this chance and webs the guys gun barrel so it can't shoot and pulls the gun while they guy is attached to it to a light pole throwing the guy out of the car.

Thug 3 back seat gunner: Aw crap looks like I have to save our asses.

The third thug had a weird shape elbow that looked like gun cannons. Izuku in response though shot a web line at the thug's elbows. He than threw the web line at a pole above them pulling the thug out of the car making him dangle on a light pole just like the other thug. He than jumps in front of the car and stops it with his bare hands and destroys the motor so the driver can't drive away. He than swings away letting the pro heroes and cops handle the rest.

Caller 1 guy: Yeah, I think this guy is causing nothing but trouble. Sure, he saved a few people but at what cost. He has caused lots of property damage and has not even paid for those damages himself and now instead we have to *call ends*.

In an alley way

A kid is getting bullied by a bunch of other kids and is getting cornered in the end of the alley. Hes holding a science project made of cardboard paper misshae Popsicle sticks and decorated with markers and the kids just slap it out of his hand and destroy and stomp on it. A thwip could than be heard and a suddenly spider man is standing behind the kid who was getting bullied scaring the bullies away.