Chapter 7

At Izukus school

Izuku walks the halls with his head down. He is troubled and hates himself because he blames him self for the death of his father Ben. Bakugo though is running to him. He has been looking for him because he knew Izuku was going to be going through a lot and he needed a friend.

Bakugo: Deku wait up.

Izuku: Oh, hey Kacch-

He was cut off by Bakugo hugging him. Izuku was surprised and didn't know what to do. Their friendship wasn't usually the touchy type unless it was rough housing a little but today Bakugo was different and he didn't really know how to respond. Usually he calls him a nerd time to time and teases him but today it felt different.

Bakugo: Deku I'm sorry about Ben. He... he was a great man. 

Izuku then just hugged him back.

Izuku: Yeah... he was.

The bell then rang and they both separated. The school day went on like it usually would and he went home to his mother and they both mourned their loved one death. Izuku then went in his room and worked on the web shooters he was planning before the wrestling match. This was the basic pattern of his routine for a week.

In Izukus room a week later.

Izuku was in his room tinkering on his work bench. He was working on his web shooters. He made one last adjustments to them and they were finally finished. 

He then started to put the web shooters on and try them out.

Izuku: Alright let's see if this blows up again.

He then put his to middle finger of his hands into his palm putting pressure on them. *THWIP*. A web line shot out into his wall. Izuku then let go of it and shot another web on the roof. He then hanged on it testing it.

Izuku: So far so good but now for the real test.

He then grabs a back pack and then opens it up to his spider suit, but it looks different this time. He made new improvements to it. He puts it on and looks in the mirror.

 He puts it on and looks in the mirror