Chapter 9

(NO reason for the image just thought it was cool)

On a beach that's full of trash and junk

Izuku: Um Parker why are we here I thought you were going to train me.

Peter: We are training and please just call me peter. Now we need to see how powerful you are. I'm sure your almost as strong as me but just to be safe let's see what you can do.

Peter then pressed a button on a controller.

Izuku: Ok when do we st-

He was cut off by a loud pop sound and then he moved out of the way. He looked around and only saw a paint spot but couldn't find where it was being shot from.

Izuku: d-DID YOU JUST TRY AND SHOOT ME

Peter: You know that tingle you get every once in a while.

Izuku: Yeah what about it.

Peter: that is your Spidey sense it will alert you of danger any time it is near. It will basically save your butt before you lose it. So, let's see how good it really is.

Izuku then feels his Spidey sense go off like crazy and then he hears a bunch of shots at him. He then begins to dodge the shots one by one. Peter suspected this how ever and pushed it to its limit. He then pressed a button and even more paintball shots started shooting him. He was struggling to keep up because there was so much going on around him. He then got hit and yellow paint splatted on his clothes but once that happened he lost balance and fell and kept getting shot at. Peter then pressed a button and the shots stopped.

Peter: See that wasn't so bad.

Izuku: Why *heavy breathing* would you *heavy breathing * do that.

Peter: I wanted to see how well your Spidey sense worked. It does work well but it looks like it has a limit and begins to fail when there is to much danger around. Then your confused and vulnerable.

Izuku: So, I'm bad at multi-tasking.

Peter: Well you're going to have to learn to. For one it will help you when you have 6 villains trying to kill you and part of being Spider man is learning to balance every aspect of your life. School, home, work, friends and then to add to that being spider man. It becomes a lot especially when you can't tell anybody.

Izuku: Wait why not.

Peter froze at this question and looked at Izuku like he was crazy.

Peter: So, people don't find out who you are who you love and where they live and where you live.

Izuku: Oh, I guess that makes sense. That's going to be hard then since I'm going to school to be a hero or maybe that's a good thing I really don't know.

Peter: What's U.A.

Izuku: Oh, right I keep forgetting you are from another earth.

Peter: Yeah also Izuku I think you're going to have to show me how this world works and also your country.

Izuku: Ok well first off U.A. is the #1 hero school in the world. Its where young adults are trained into being a hero. It's the hardest school out there and only 1 out of 300 make it.

Peter: What's so special about the school.

Izuku: Well for one All Might went there, and he is the #1 hero.