Chapter 32

I though this would be a very cool intro for the story

At the center of the U.S.J.

Izuku and Bakugo were at the center of the U.S.J. and due to a giant explosion Bakugo made earlier there was a giant dust cloud and nobody at the entrance or anyone else could see the fight happen. All of Spider man greatest foes so far were now teamed up with one goal. To kill SPIDERMAN.

(Just to clarify everyone in the fight can see but nobody can see the fight from outside the dust cloud)

Bakugo: What's the plan?

Spider man: We hit them hard and we hit them fast.

Izuku than started to charge up One for All throughout his body making red and blue electricity surround his body. Normally he wouldn't use it because when he uses it lightning surrounds his body which is a dead give away to his class that he is actually Izuku Midoryia but he had no other choice. If he was going to win this, save Bakugo and Aizawa, and save himself he needed to use it.

Electro: FINALLY, I GET TO FRY THIS BUG.

Shocker: *southern accent* Varmint has been a pain in my ass for a while.

Rhino: Aw look the blonde thinks he can take us on.

Vulture: That's heart warming it just makes me almost just a little not want to kill him....... Almost.

Scorpion: Kid or no Kid the WEB HEAD PAYS.

The villains than all started to run at Izuku and Bakugo charging up their powers or getting ready for a fight. All except one though. Flint was just staying behind looking at his hands with a frown. That didn't matter right now though because right now Izuku was going to have one of his greatest fights for life. The long-range attackers like electro and shocker kept their distance blasting at Izuku and Bakugo. Izuku and Bakugo just dodge electros lightning shots. Izuku though got hit by one of shockers blast. Bakugo though was able to dodge. Bakugo than started to run at Shocker getting ready for a fight while Izuku was left to deal with the rest.

With Bakugo and Shocker

Shocker: Son you can walk away right now.

Bakugo: Oh, are you afraid of fighting a kid.

Shocker: Don't take it personally kid. This is just business.

Shocker than tried shooting another blast at Bakugo but Bakugo made an explosion hitting the shockwave effectively canceling it out. Shocker was completely surprised by this while Bakugo had a psychotic smile on his face.

Shocker: What in the hell did you do.

Bakugo: Told you to take me seriously you stupid American southerner prick.

Shocker: WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT.

(I AM ALLOWED TO SAY THIS AS A FELLOW SOUTHENER AND AMERICAN)

Shocker than started to shoot multiple shockwave blasts at Bakugo but every time Bakugo would just make an explosion canceling the shockwave out.

With Izuku

When Shocker landed a blast on Izuku it sent him flying back a few feet. Izuku got up quickly though and just in time dodged Scorpions tail that was about to stab into Izuku.