Chapter 21

At a random bank at night

There was total silence in the bank. The only people that were there was the staff and the security. Right when the owner of the bank was about to lock the door and call it a night a man in brown pants and a light/ dark green striped shirt knocked on the door. The bank owner was completely annoyed by this because who knew who he was and what he wanted. The bank owner than opened the door but wasn't letting him inside.

 The bank owner than opened the door but wasn't letting him inside

Bank owner: Flint Marco go away.

Flint: Please I need the money.

Bank owner: *Sigh* I'm sorry... I really am but with your record and even with your financial state I can't give you a loan.

Flint: Please I'm begging you I'm not some druggy or gambler or scammer and I've been straight for 13 years now.

Bank owner: You may not have done anything illegal in the last 13 years but that doesn't mean your not straight. You have lost another job and your still in debt. I'm sorry but there is no way the bank would ever give you a loan.

Flint than just looks down at the ground like something in him died. Because something in him did die. His voice in his head telling him to stay straight and not do anything illegal.

Flint: I'm sorry too.

Flint than began to turn into sand. Flint than turned into a giant flying dust cloud of sand and blew the bank owner away. The bank owner hit the wall and was knocked out, after that flint went back to his regular self-wearing the same clothes from before. The security than tried to take him down by shooting him and fired shots at him. The bullets were just absorbed straight into him or went straight through him. Flint than made a giant sand fist and punched the security guards out of the way. He than made his way to the vault with the occasional staff screaming and running away. Every time that happened though Flint flinched like he was feeling guilty for doing this or like he was ashamed of his actions. Flint finally made it to the vault. He put his hands on it and sand started to go into the vault. Flint than began to move the locks in the vault and the next moment the vault unlocked. Flint went into the vault and started to grab bags of cash. He didn't take what ever he could hold though. He was counting. Like he didn't want as much as he could get. Like he only wanted a certain amount.

A few moments ago, on a bill board

Izuku was sitting on a bill board with a sandwich in a baggie.

Spider man: Finally, peace and quiet. I've waited all day, so I could eat this.

Spider man was holding a turkey sandwich with lettuce and cheese. Just as he was about to eat it though he heard a call come on his mask.

Police radio: We got a possible bank robbery alarms have been tripped but no call has been made yet proceed with caution.

Spider man: *sigh* Just one time I would like to eat my turkey sandwich and look at the beautiful city lights without crime happening ...... Ugh better save this for later.