Chapter 43

At the Musutafu city hospital

Inko Midoryia was at her job at a front desk filling paper work out. For once in her career she was looking forward to paper work since it would give her a chance to sit down and rest.

Inko head: I've been on shift since 6 and its only 10 o'clock. *sigh* just another 7 more hours to go.

A co-worker next to her then looked at the green haired woman. Due to her quirk she had an elf like appearance with long ears and blond hair put into a bun. Wearing the same nurse uniform as her.

Elf nurse: Hey Inko you doing alright?

Inko: Hm? Oh yes! Just getting a little rest is all.

Elf nurse: Well you've been looking pretty out of it lately.

Inko: What do you mean?

Elf nurse: Your always tired. Your falling a little behind with your patients which isn't like you. Its just the little things here and there.

Inko: Oh ..... Well....I guess im just tired is all.

Elf nurse: Well then why dont you take a break? Im sure with all the hours you've been racking up you have more than enough vacation time or even sick days.

Inko: I wish I could but Im really behind on money. So with Ben not around anymore. I have to work a little more than usual to support me and my son.

Elf nurse: Why not ask for help from him?

Inko: Oh Izuku? I couldn't do that. He is in U.A. right now. So for now his only priority should be his grades. And besides Izuku helps me with money here and there when I fall short just a little bit. So I cant ask anymore from my own son.

Her co-worker could only feel even more worried about the single mother. However Inko just pushed on like it was nothing. Showing that she could handle the stress.

Inko: Thank you for your concern. Im fine though really! I'll make sure to not fall behind like you said.

Elf nurse: Well....ok. Just... Dont push yourself to much.

Inko: I won't. I won't.

As the elf nurse left and Inko stared at her paper work she couldn't help but wonder about her son.

Inko head: I wonder what Izuku is doing right now for internships?

Meanwhile in Gran Torino apartment

Izuku can be seen getting knocked back into a wall once again and Gran Torino bouncing around like nothing. With Izuku trying to use One for All properly. More specifically how Izuku "should" be using it.

Izuku: GAH-Dammit!

Gran Torino: To slow!

Then the next round Izuku was drop kicked in the chest and launched into the refrigerator bouncing off it hitting the ground.

Izuku: OoF-fuck!

Gran Torino: Getting sloppy.

This time Gran Torino tried going for Izukus back and he prepared for it. Quickly turning around expecting to land a hit on him.

Izuku: This time I'll!-

Only for Gran Torino to change his course with his quirk and punch Izuku right in the head and into the ground.