Chapter 42

In the Midoryias home

Its early in the morning and as they say the early bird gets the worm. Inko Midoryia along with most of the workforce in the world is getting up bright and early so they can get to their jobs. Inko is wearing a dark blue nursing outfit. She is checking her phone while waiting for her toast to cook in the toaster with a jar of jelly already at the side.

Inko: Hm? Izuku has his internship today? Oh boy...

Inko knew what that meant. It means he would be in the field. Which means he would get first hand experience... Meaning he is going to be in the action.... Meaning in the danger. With her motherly instincts already thinking of all the ways things could go horribly wrong. She then started to feel her heart race and as it did she started to get light headed while also breathing a little more heavily.

Inko: *deep breath* Calm down Inko. Its gonna be fine. Dont stress out the doctor said to be calm. You can do this. He is gonna be fine. Nothing is gonna happen.

She talked to herself to calm down and as she did her toast was ready. Taking it out and putting the jelly on it. Still calming herself down as it was the doctors orders. From her recent and worrying lab results for her blood and heart work.

Inko: Izuku is just gonna be on patrol in Hosu doing busy work at the hero agencies hes with. O-Or on patrol saving a cat from a tree. Or just helping the elderly cross the streets. Hes gonna be fine.

She grabbed her breakfast along with her keys and wallet. Heading out the door to get ready for another day at the hospital.

At the train station

Class 1-A along with Aizawa Sensei are all at the station. All of them were getting ready to leave and depart for their Internships with whatever hero agencies they choose. All in their U.A. uniforms and holding their brief case containing their Hero Outfits/ Support gear along with personal baggage.

Aizawa: Everyone has their costumes right? Remember! You dont have permission to wear them in public. Only use them for your internships.

Mina then enthusiastically exclaimed!

Mina: Gotcha!

Aizawa: Speak properly! Its yes sir Ashido.

Mina then unenthusiastically said.

Mina: ...yes sir.

Aizawa: Make sure you show your manners to the other heroes your working with. Dismissed and good luck.

Class 1-A: Yes sir.

However Izuku wasn't really paying attention most of the time. You would expect him to be super focused on something super important but in all honesty-

Izuku head: This internship is a joke.

He couldn't take it seriously.

Izuku head: I get its supposed to give us field experience. But I already have plenty of that as Spiderman.

Izuku couldn't help but wear a little tiny hint of a cocky smirk that Bakugo would wear.

Izuku head: This internship will be a vacation compared to what I've dealt with.

Ochako: Hey Ilda!

Izuku turned around at the sound of her voice. Seeing her getting the attention of Ilda.