Chapter 12

A random citizen car ride on the bridge 5 mins before the Lizard shows up

Ryuko: Hey Mandalay, what's taking the traffic so long.

Mandalay: I don't know Ryuko. It shouldn't be this bad unless something happened.

Ryuko: Should we check it out.

Mandalay: We can't remember we have Kota in the car with us.

Kota: ....

In the back of the car there was a young boy named Kota. He had black hair and a hat with horns in it. Kota was not really one for words. He didn't really talk much because he disliked his guardians because they were heroes. He thought they were idiots who didn't understand. You see his parents were also pro heroes, but they died in action while saving some people. They died from a villain trying to kill a bunch of civilians and tried to protect them but instead got killed themselves. He didn't understand why they had to help save those people. His guardians tried to explain why they did what they did but they would never understand that Kota just saw heroes now as a dumb career path of fame and fortune. Nothing worth risking your life over. Suddenly though they see a car flying threw the air and about to hit them.

Ryuko and Mandalay: KOTA GET DOWN.

The car hits the front of their car. It makes both Ryuko and Mandalay fly right out of their windows, but Kota stayed safe in the car because he was the only one wearing a seat belt (Safety first). His car is then picked up though. Kota doesn't know what is going on and doesn't know what is carrying the car around. All he knows is that he is about to go flying off the bridge. He was going to die and even Kota could guess it. He closed his eyes shut scared of dyeing and doesn't know what to do. He feels the car falling down and feels the wind on his face. It stopped though once he heard a thwip. He opened his eyes and was looking at the water. The car he is in is dangling by a spider web.

Kota: H-huh?

Back with spider man

Izuku started to web up the cars and catch them as fast as the Lizard creature could throw them. Right when he was about to do it again though Izuku began to swing at him.

Spider man: INCOOOMMINNNGG.

Spider man lands a wrecking ball swing hit on the lizard knocking him down and making him drop the car off the bridge. Izuku webs the car and pulls it on a string and sticks it to the bridge making it hang around. He then hears a cry for help.

Random citizen: HELP SOMEBODY THERES A KID STUCK IN A CAR

Izuku looks at the civilian and looks back to the lizard. He saw his arm disintegrate as he retreated under the bridge. He wanted to chase after him, but he couldn't just leave a kid to die. Izuku then starts swinging to the car with Kota in it. He lands on the car that is facing forward to the water hanging on a thread of web. Kota sees Izuku and is freaked out. He hates pro heroes and he certainly wasn't going to trust one with his life.

Kota: AHHH GET AWAY FROM ME.

Spider man: Hey kid don't worry I'm here to help.

Kota: Get away from me. YOUR JUST A STUPID PRO HERO.

Izuku is surprised at his statement. Usually kids his age love heroes. Especially Izuku as a kid loved heroes because he thought they were everything. That didn't matter though what mattered was he help this kid out.

Spider man: Hey kid guess what.

Kota looks at him with tears in his eyes with a direct sign of fear.