40. EPILOGUE

Jellybean

     "Juggie, Stop." I say, laughing as he splashed water onto me.

      He laughed and started throwing the beach ball again.

     "Guys, the ice cream truck is here!" Veronica called. The nine of us scrambled out of the ocean and ran to the truck.

•      •      •

     "That was fun." Cheryl said as we all were sitting around the campfire Sweet Pea made.

      "In my entire time living here in Riverdale, I thought the day to hear Cheryl Blossom say something was fun would never come," Veronica said. "Guess I was wrong."

      Cheryl rolls her eyes. "Don't talk to my girlfriend like that, little miss money-head." Toni snapped.

       "Chill out, tiny." Jughead says. We all laugh while Cheryl and Toni glare at us.

       "JB is smaller than me so hah." Toni snaps.

       "I never thought we'd all get along." Archie said. "Yeah, well we didn't at first because Cheryl was acting like a bitch." Veronica said.

       Toni glared at her and went to get up. "It's fine, TT." Cheryl said. Toni sat back down.

       "How about a round of Secrets and Sins?" Cheryl asked.

       "Remember last time?" Betty reminded her. Jughead puts his arm around her and I smiled. "That's Bughead right there ladies and gentlemen." I point out. We laughed again.

      "Well, I'm in for a game." Fangs said. "Me too." Veronica agreed. "If Ronnie's I'm in." Archie said.

       "Okay. Don't start this...it's cringy." Jug said.

       "I'll go first," I say. Everyone looks at me. "Sweet Pea. Tell me a sin." Everyone looked surprised, as well as he.

       "Um, uh," he trails off. "I'm sure you have plenty considering what gang you are in." Veronica said. It went silent.

      "Don't talk about the Serpents like that." Toni said. "Oh, I'm sorry Pinky. But your gang has killed people." Veronica points out.

       "I'm sorry, what language are you speaking, Park Avenue? It sounds like bullshit." Toni yelled.

       They stood up, as well as everyone. "Great, drama." I sigh.

       "You deal drugs, you make drugs, you take drugs? I think I'm gonna need to stay here for a couple days to say everything else that's bad that you've done." Veronica said.

      "Oh shut up. I guess you wanna be a plunger when you grow up since you love bringing up old crap." Toni snaps.

        "You really want a piece of me right now?" Veronica asks. "Hell yeah I do. There's a fire right their begging to spread all over you." Toni said, walk towards her. Sweet Pea pulled Toni back.

       "Guys!" Jughead shouted. His voice echoed. "Enough. Can't we just have a peaceful night?"

       "You can't tell us what we can and can't do." Toni said. "Oh really? I'm Serpent King so yes I can." He shouts.

      "Come on Cha-Cha. Let's get out of here." Cheryl says, taking Toni out of Sweet Pea's grip and walking away.

      I sighed. It's never gonna be normal and peaceful in Riverdale, is it?

       But that's what's best about this town. When there aren't murderers, it's just like it used to be. A beautiful small town, where people hangout and gather with family. And I don't think there's going to be any more tears and murders for a while.