11. RIVERDALE SCHOOL

*dream* a killer started stalking towards me. As well did the Ghoulies. The killer held up a gun.

     I started screaming. "Stop! No! Stop!" I yell. Somebody rushed towards me. "Jellybean," The voice of Jughead said. "It's okay, you're okay." He tried to calm me down. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

      "It's okay." He kept saying. I took some deep breaths and eventually calmed myself down. "I'm scared, Jughead." I said. "Hey, you don't need to be scared. Remember what I said?" He asks. I nod.

     "Juggie, I don't wanna go to school." I whisper. "I know. But it'll be okay. Betty, Archie, and Veronica are there. And I will be there, too." Jughead assures me.

After I had cereal for breakfast I slid on my clothes and Serpent jacket. I brushed my hair and teeth and grabbed my bag.

"Why do we have to go to school with Northsiders?" I groan as Jughead drives.

"If Betty, Archie, and Ronnie weren't there I'd ask the same thing." Jughead said.

How could he be so happy? The Serpents were like family to us, and north side trash will ruin it all.

Toni, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Jughead, others and I walked into Riverdale School.

We walked up to a desk that Veronica was standing at. She smiled at me but we kept our distance.

"Good morning," She said to all of us. "I have set up papers that will have your locker numbers and combinations, schedules, and sign-ups for extra curriculares." She exclaimed.

"Wait up!" Someone shouted from the staircase behind Ronnie and Archie.

"There is the school spirit I so fondly remember." Jughead mumbled. Anger washed over me as Cheryl and the football team of Riverdale walked towards us.

"Cheryl." Veronica warned. "Hold up, Veronica. I didn't invite Southside Scum to my school." Cheryl said. "Who said it was your school, ragamuffin?" I ask her, anger taking over the best of me.

"Come over here and call me that again." She taunts. "I will." I say and go towards her. Someone yanks me back.

"Wow, Jughead Jones. Got a witch as a sister. Who taught her that behavior? Hm, maybe your criminal father?" A boy wearing a letterman jacket asks.

"Why don't you say that to my face?" I ask. "I most certainly will, small child." He says.

"Look around. If you're not blind then you would see all these other kids my age walking around." I say, angrily.

"Guys," Veronica shouts. "Can't we just talk like civilized people?" She asks. The football team and Cheryl turn around and walk away.

"As I was saying, come and get your schedules." Veronica says.

After school, at home, I had so much homework. I didn't plan on doing it. Jughead never did his homework.

I walked out of my bedroom to find Juggie on his laptop.

"Wanna meet Archie at Pop's tonight?" Jughead asks in a bored tone. "Will Betty be there?" I ask. "No. Her and Veronica are on some 'mission' to figure out a couple of things." He exclaimed.

"Oh," I say. "I'll go, I guess." I sit down across from Jughead. "Jughead, why's Cheryl a—" I didn't wanna curse. I have never sweared in my whole life. "Yeah, I don't know." Jug smiles.

I pulled up my hands to brush a hair out of my face. I hadn't realized I was hurting my palms again until I saw blood dripping.

"What's wrong?" Jughead asks. "Nothing." I lie. I was always a terrible liar. Jughead looks at me with a look like, 'that's the worst lie I've ever heard n my whole entire life'.

I glance at my hands again before Jughead puts a hand on my arm and looks.

He got a bandage and wrapped it around my palms. "Please, Forsythia," He says. I knew he was being serious and really wanted me to stop self-harming myself since he's using my real name. "Stop hurting yourself. You are perfect and I love you." He says.

I didn't believe I was perfect—nobody was—and I knew Jughead was trying to make me feel better. And, it was working. For now, at least.