Teacher

____________________________________
Author's Note:
____________________________________

Guess who's back, my lovelies? That's right! The wait is finally over! Felt like forever, didn't it? Well, I'm happy with the freshly fixed chapters and hope you'll love them too, so be sure to check them out sometime, okay? It's some creepily good stuff. Now, enjoy the show, ladies and gents. This is where things get

~Exciting~

——————————————————

•Y/N: Your Name
•S/C: Skin Color
•M/N: Mother's Name
•F/N: Father's Name
•E/C: Eye Color

——————————————————
____________________________________
Author's POV:
____________________________________

A loud gasp escapes Y/N's lips as she shoots up from her mattress in a cold sweat. While panting to catch her breath, the girl pats herself down as if to check if everything was in order on her body. Rays of sunlight shine on her body from the window beside her bed, whose royal blue curtains had been left open, providing a small sense of comfort to the teenager. The night is over now, so the creature will leave her be for the moment. Just to make sure she's awake, Y/N roughly pinches her arm and holds back a whimper upon feeling the pain.

"Ow!" Gently, she rubs the reddened mark that was left behind from the action. Looking around, the teen realizes that she's in her bedroom...not the couch where she had fallen asleep. She gulps nervously while wondering who brought her upstairs, her parents or him. She shudders at the thought, while the hairs on the back of her neck rise.

He's in the room.

Not wanting to stay in her bedroom with the monster, Y/N shakily stands up on the mattress and leaps towards her dresser. Quickly, yet cautiously, she pulls open the drawers, flinching back when she thought something would jump out from them. After seeing she's safe, the girl takes out clothes before slamming the drawers shut. With a pink sweatshirt and blue jeans in hand, the female runs towards the door before racing out into the hall and slamming the door shut behind her.

 With a pink sweatshirt and blue jeans in hand, the female runs towards the door before racing out into the hall and slamming the door shut behind her

She stays that way for a moment, her shaking hand on the knob, before she slowly pulls away. Y/N felt...tainted. Though she could not see the monster's fluid on her body, she could still feel his touches lingering on her S/C flesh, and she hates it. She tightly grips her arms before backing away from the door to enter the upstairs bathroom. The room is small with a white, tiled floor and light grey walls.

Above the white toilet is a painting of sunflowers, while the white shower curtain also has a pattern involving the yellow flowers. The curtain is pushed aside to reveal the white bathtub and dark grey, tiled wall. A removable shower head juts out from the wall, and three small shelves are on the wall adjacent to it, full of numerous soaps. Next to the toilet is a sink that has a cabinet under it full of toiletries, while above it, on the wall, is a rectangular mirror that reveals the girl's figure in the reflection. Between the doorway and the shower is a towel rack that has two, yellow towels on it.