"He can fuck off-"

"It's Sunday though." Hailee whined and I closed my eyes as my head started to pound.

"Oh no." I heard Shawn gasp and I lightly leaned my head up.

He popped up and darted to the bathroom door causing me to sit back down. I heard him release the poison we drank last night and I just sat there ready to cry. I didn't want to come into work, I never wanted to drink again. I wanted Y/NN but she wasn't here right now.

I successfully slid on my pants and kept down my own vomit when I heard Shawn yak it up. I tried to think of nice cool trickily water, I didn't know why but thinking of something nice and cold always made me less nauseous. So I breathed in deep as my heart pounded away knowing I didn't want to get sick.

"I'm gonna quit. That's it, I'm done." Hailee threatened and I refrained myself from rolling my eyes.

I felt the same way at the very moment but I knew I couldn't, I had to focus on the roof over my head instead of this disgusting headache I had. It was hard to think of anything else though. God, how stupid was I? I fucking said I hate drinking; why did I do this again?

I brought my phone up and squinted as I texted the girl I liked again,

Camila🤤: text me when you're up❤️ i wanna know if ur okay

"I hate this so much." I heard Dinah groan as I truly didn't give a shit about my appearance today.

I stood up, slipped on some random socks that were on the floor and then my shoes. I decided that I could not fathom of wearing a bra today so I pulled over one of Shawn's hoodies. I looked in the mirror and quickly closed my eyes, ew.

"Goodbye people, I will see you in hell." I whispered so I would disrupt their groaning and they moaned louder.

"My baby zombies." I grinned lightly and slid my sunglasses on.

"Mila... don't leave us." Hailee gasped and I inched towards the door.

"I need aspirin." Dinah cried to herself and I walked to the sink cabinet.

I slid it open and right behind my toothbrush was the bottle of pain killers. I quickly popped two and gave the bottle to Hailee who was the closest to me. I drank from the sink and went on my way, "I'll tell Joe to cook something for you guys." I mumbled and walked out of the dorm.

Then literally all of a sudden I almost collapsed to my knees when the bright ass hallway light seeped onto my being.

"Holy fuck." I gasped and I heard someone crack a giggle.

"Rough night?" I heard a guy ask me as he locked up his dorm.

"Uh huh." I squeezed my eyes shut and held onto the wall.

"Don't hurt yourself." He chuckled and I noticed his white smile and curly hair.

Another puppy looking fella, why was everyone around me so attractive? He helped me to the elevator and I groaned as I rested my back against the metal.

"Work is gonna be a pain in the ass." I breathed out and he chuckled as he rubbed his arms.

"I'm Noah." He introduced himself and I nodded subconsciously.

" He introduced himself and I nodded subconsciously