"Wow, is this my lucky day or what, I am meeting everyone" the queen said as she approached Clara.

"How do you know m-"

"How do you know her?" Pan asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh I don't know her personally of course, I have been hearing her name for quiet a while around here" she said "now, let's get to business shall we?" she continued.

"What business?" Pan asked raising his eyebrows.

"I don't need the girl, she is no use, she will just be a distraction to you, but I do need you Peter Pan" the queen said to Pan. "I am willing to spare your life for a deal" she continued

"Why should I make a deal with you?"

"Because it will be a benefit to both of us"

"What is it?" Pan asked.

"Join me" the queen said making Clara gasp.

"Join you?" Pan asked.

"Yes, it's a great deal. I would take it if I were you" the queen said with a wink.

"Well you're not me, so no" pan simply said.

"Are you sure about that?" The queen asked.

"Why would you want me to join you anyways?" Pan asked.

"Well that's easy, you have great power, the things you can amount to with magic like yours, think what we can do together, what we can conquer" the queen said. Pan stayed still for a while thinking about her offer.

Clara was worried. She immediately leaned closer to pan to talk to him.  "pan don't" she said.

"Quiet" the queen echoed as the guard moved Clara away from pan a few steps.

"What will happen to Clara?" Pan asked the queen.

"Oh well, it's not her I need, it's you therefore I shall dispose of her" the queen said making Clara frightened.

"You will not touch Clara" Pan said grinding his teeth "if I stay alive, so will She!" He Continued.

"None sense, she's just a distraction, take her away" the queen said as she walked to her chair again. the guard began pulling Clara away.

"No, PAN, no LET ME GO"

Clara tried to release herself but she couldn't. The guard's hold was too strong.

Pan tried running to her but two guards stopped him "DONT EVER TOUCH MY LOST GIRL" he yelled

"STOP" The queen echoed as she raised her hand. The guards pushed pan to the floor and they let go of Clara causing her to fall to her knees. Pan could have killed them but these handcuffs blocked his magic.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Mr. Pan, I never took you for the affectionate one" the queen said as she began approaching Pan. Once she was close to him, she placed her fingers under his chin to force him to look up at her.

"I am not" pan spat.

"Really, why then? Why let go of such an offer?" The queen asked. pan simply stayed quiet pretending he has no idea what she was talking about. The queen took a quick look at clara then back at pan.

"I gave you an option to rule this land with me, to control these guards, but no, you gave up an entire army, an entire land...for one Girl, why?" The queen asked.

Clara looked at pan in confusion and disbelief and pan looked at her with the corner of his eye with heartbreak.

"One girl is worth an entire army" pan said to the queen. Clara opened her eyes wide in disbelief.