pd: glad to hear that.. did you see album and wedding cd??

pr: no daddy.. we took time for hanging it on the wall itself.. so have planned to see them later...

pd: fine.. u know I'm having hard days here..

told pragya's dad dramatically..

pr: what is that lady mogambo doing to you???

pm: hello.. listen.. I didn't do anything.. u and your dad are such a dramebaaz..

pr: what she did to you dad?? did she crushed you in sleep by hugging??

told pragya and chuckled at her own statement..

pm: for god sake remember that, you are married now and you are not supposed to talk such things..

pr: ma.. only now i have more rights, to tease you more..

pm: if you talk more, then i'll tell to your husband that how you used to hug me during your college days in sleep, fearing for no point things.. and even before marriage too, u had a lot of things in your room right.. that pillow fence.. you will keep pillows like a fence and you will be hugging that cuddle buddy pillow of yours right.. i'll tell everything to him..

pr: what is more to tell?? you did..

told pragya in a defeated tone....

here abhi was laughing loud..

ab: I didn't know you are this scared cat..

pm: damad ji.. aap on the line..

pragya mimicked her..

pr: damad ji.. Haan.. don't you know if you call me at morning, then i'll be always connecting my phone to bluetooth speaker, to feel your presence wherever I'm.. I am not going to talk to you.. I'm leaving..

pragya tried getting up without noticing that abhi hadn't removed her anklet from his pants' end.. she tripped on the bed, falling upon him and the call got disconnected..

pragya couldn't raise her head from his chest.. her cheeks were turning red more due to embarassment and blushing.. even abhi was in the same state..

ab: so u used me as your cuddle buddy last night?

pragya couldn't take it anymore..

pr: don't tease me haan..

ab: no worries pragya.. you can use me as your cuddle buddy.. i don't mind..

pr: plz... stop teasing..

ab: hey seriously I mean it..

pr: enough of your teasing..

pragya pulled her leg and the edge of his pants got torn..

ab: no.. you tore my favorite track pants..

pr: don't be a dramebaaz.. u deserve it for teasing me..

told pragya and quickly rushed into washroom..

abhi's pov:

why did I even tell like that?? have I started falling for her?? but that was like heaven being in her embrace and having her in my embrace.. abhi beta.. something is happening to you.. then why I felt bad when I saw ruhi.. no.. no more ruhi thoughts.. then pragya would feel sad.. but this girl.. she is doing something to you.. are you in love with her abhi?? even if it is yes, I don't mind.. but I should think about her feelings too.. she should see me as her dream husband also na.. ha.. let me see..

pragya's pov:

what was that?? pragya, his tears is wounding you... his smile is bringing joy in you.. what's going on?? are you feeling something like 'l' 'o' 'v' 'e' for him??? but it really felt good sleeping in his embrace.. I like you suniye.. but does he likes me the same way like I feel for him?? no rushing up pragya.. take things slow and steady..