told abhi still in his sad voice..

pr: now three things.. not two things.. first thing.. leave this horrible mood.. second thing.. what you did yesterday was wrong.. you should make ruhi di feel comfortable.. just imagine how she would be feeling after seeing you.. atleast you have a little idea about her life... but what does she has about you.. you should show her that you are strong enough to bear the pain and you have entirely moved on.. this would make her guilty-free also that you are successful in your life... that would make her happy.. and if she is happy, then definitely you will be happy.. am I right??

abhi just nodded his head..

pr:  if you are happy, then i'll also be happy.. and the third thing, is about, you really trying to move on, leaving her thoughts and sad memories entirely with the past.. just remember the good things she did to you.. not the pain that was destined to happen..

abhi still in her hold,

ab: i'm trying pragya.. i'm diverting that pain with your thoughts and work.. but see again.. i'm falling back into that miserable world..

pr: hmmm... let me give you a solution.. you really mean it right, that you want to see me happy...

ab: I swear about it..

pr: you took my picture yesterday right..

ab: yeah..

pr: remember one thing.. ever if you fall into that miserable world again, you can't see that smiling face of your lava, as in that picture again..

abhi shivered in her hold.. he raised his head to see her face..

pr: I swear suniye.. I'm trying a lot to get you out of that pain.. and if you again and again fall back into it, I'm seriously telling I'd definitely fall into depression.. It's not like I'm blackmailing you.. That's what basically I'm..

ab: I will never leave you to fall into depression... it's a promise..

told abhi and pecked her forehead... pragya with happy tears, smiled at him,

pr: that's like my boy..

she kissed his forehead.. abhi closed his eyes as if he was feeling the intense love behind the kiss..

Both closed their eyes and cherished the moments.. They totally forgot that they are being in one another's embrace..

Their lovely moments were disturbed by a missed call to pragya's mobile... That's when they noticed the position they were in.. Their tangled legs.. wrapped arms around one another.. Both felt embarassed.. When they tried to release themselves, pragya's anklet's hook got stuck with abhi's track pants, adding more to the embarassment..

both saw each other and they bursted out into laughter..

ab: wait.. i'll remove it.. abhi was trying to remove it, while pragya's phone was ringing.. that was from her parents.. she connected the call to the bluetooth speaker nearby, so that abhi will also hear and his mood will change..

pr: hello old people.. what made you people to wake up so early??

pd: this girl.. will never change..

pm: afterall she is your daughter..

pr: that's my mom..

pm: I miss you dear..

pr: I miss you too maa..

pd: so tell me did you like the gift??

pr: we both loved it.. a lot.. the photo frame was awesome.. u have my taste daddy.. centre wedding picture was really nice.. even suniye too loved it..