94

Sequel- Part 2

"Honey!"

Heather sat outside. Her legs crossed on the wooden swing that hung from the porch. She had Eli in her lap wrapped in a blanket. Her eyes followed Luna, Cole and Rhys playing on the large patch of grass.

Eli giggles making her put her finished coffee down and she looks down at his big brown eyes, the same eyes she had. "Hi bubba" she makes her voice higher smiling down at baby number four.

He makes a gurgling noise wagging his arms to be closer to his mother. "Such a cutie huh, don't grow up" she says bopping his nose making him smile.

She looks up seeing Luna chasing after Cole and Rhys was sat awfully close to the pond. "Rhys come here!" She shouts but he doesn't listen making her heart thump.

Then just look like in the movies Shawn jogs towards the back of the house. Rhys stands up running to Shawn. "Daddy!" He giggle as Shawn sweeps him up.

Heather looking in awe. Her eyes raking over Shawn's body, his arms being suffocated in his tight black gym top.

"Why are you so muddy Rhys?" Shawn asks throwing him over his shoulder as he steps up the two steps walking towards Heather.

"Playing muddy" Rhys giggles then Cole runs over, Luna following shortly.

Shawn sits beside Heather putting Rhys down her grabs heathers face kissing her lips quickly.

"You look gorgeous" he winks at her. She begins blushing smiling up at him. "Mummy look! Cole got my dress dirty!" Luna pouts crossing her arms over her chest.

"What were you playing?" Heather asks.

"Catch catch" She replies. Shawn looks at Heather with a questioning look, how could you get so dirty from playing with a ball.

"Bath time mummy?" Cole asks putting his small hands on to Heathers leg. "Yeah baby, look you're so dirty" Heather bops his nose.

"Sorry" he frowns. "It's okay love" Heather smiles down at him then kisses the top of his head. "Come on" she says standing up moving Eli so he's resting on her chest with his head on her shoulder.

Heather then leaves to follow Cole upstairs. She puts Eli in the moving chair, putting him next to the bathtub as she fills it with warm water and bubbles.

Soon Cole runs in wearing his red swimming shorts and he jumps in the bath giggling. Heather laughs putting her hands in the water she plays battle ships with Cole using the toy ships.

"Me too mummy!" Heather turns around seeing Rhys walking into the bathroom. "Come on then" Heather chuckles helping him into the bath.

"Hey don't splash me" Heather laughs as Cole puts his wet hands on to her face giggling. "Mummy it's funny" he excuses blowing bubbles at her.

Heather then gets up. "Make room boys" she tells them. She gets in the bathtub with her shorts and plain black tee. This was normal for them, Heather loved having fun with them.

"Mummy look!" Rhys giggles showing Heather how he could gather up the bubbles in his hands. "Woah amazing!" Heather exclaims. She leans out of the bath little pulling Eli's chair forward, he was too busy being amused by his rattle to pay attention.

Rhys climbed on to Heathers lap putting bubbles on her head making himself and Cole laugh. "Thanks Rhys, is this my new hair?" She jokes.

"Yep mummy's hair" he nods. "Is it nice?" She asks. "Honey!" He exclaims, he'd picked up the word from Shawn thinking it was a way to compliment someone. Heather laughs remembering how she would tease Shawn about the word hun.

"Mummy can I have a bath too?" Luna ask peeping her head around the door. "Yeah come here gorgeous" Heather calls her over. Heather helps her into some shorts and a top letting her in the bath.

At this moment she was glad her and Shawn had gotten a large bath tub in their en suite.

Heather was busy giggling and laughing with her babies when Shawn walked in shirtless making Heathers heart flutter.

"Can I join the party?" Shawn chuckles seeing all his kids playing around in the bath tub.

Shawn leans down kissing Eli's head then he gets in behind Heather putting her body on his lap. She turns her head grinning at him then pecks his lips.

"Daddy look!" Luna calls making him look over to see her shaking her wet hair. "Wonderful honey" Shawn smiles at Luna. "Honey!" Rhys shouts giggling.

Heather laughs sinking back into Shawn's chest, his hands go to her waist under her shirt and he massages her sides.

She sighs in satisfaction about to close her yes but Eli begins crying. Heather groans sitting up then she grabs a towel drying her body before she picks up Eli.

He cries even louder seeking attention from Heather. "Oh my love what happened?" Heather coos. She grabs robe slipping it on the holds Eli near her chest.

"Come on baby stop crying" She hushes him. "Shawn can you change the kids, I'm gonna put Eli down then make dinner" Heather tells Shawn.

Shawn let's out a huge yawn before replying. "Of course love" he nods standing up grabbing a towel sighing as he had such little times with Heather.

"Come on babies" Shawn calls. He grabs a towel taking Luna out first, brushing her curly hair then he gets her changed into some princess pyjamas. Next was Cole who kept hugging Shawn making his body wet which was very amusing to the five year old. Once Cole was dressed it was Rhys but he didn't go out without a fight.

"Rhys come on" Shawn sighs running around the bathtub chasing a soaking toddler. "I'll call mummy" Shawn tells him sternly. Rhys gives him a challenging look then stomps towards Shawn giving in.

After that Shawn went downstairs with all his babies following. They went to the living room and Shawn went to the kitchen seeing Heather walking around with Eli on her hip looking very interested in her necklaces.

Shawn walks over placing his hands on heathers hips turning her around. "I can't wait to get away" she sighs resting her head against his chest.

"I'm excited too" Shawn chuckles kissing the top of her head. "Are you sure you don't want mum looking after the kids?" Shawn asks.

"I'm sure, it'll be too much looking after our four little crazies" she giggles. "Anyway I'm excited, I won't have to cook or clean for a whole week" she shrugs.

Shawn looks down at her admiring how goes she is. "Give me a kiss babe" he whispers against her lips.

She was about to press her lips against Shawn's but Eli wafts his hand up into Shawn's cheek making Heather laugh.

"Would you look at that, he's a mummy's boy" Heather smirks then kisses Eli's cheek making him smile.

"Oh well, you're my girl" Shawn takes her face in his large hands pressing a firm kiss to her lips.