52

"You look good in my shirt"
Shawn Mendes

"Okay tomorrow, only for an hour" I say in to the phone then end it, not wanting to hear her voice. I put my phone back in my pocket then walk back in to the living room.

Luna was cuddled up to Heather, she was almost falling asleep to the soothing voice Heather had.

"You guys look adorable" I whisper sitting beside Heather. She leans towards my chest and I wrap and arm around her.

"Who was it?" She asks and I instantly freeze. "Kelly" I reply, keeping it short hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions.

I don't know why I couldn't tell her, she told me about her pregnancy situation and we dealt with it so well.

"Is everything okay?" She asks taking my hand to play with my ring. "Yep, perfect" I nod.

I put my other hand in her hair, playing with her locks. She soon fell asleep on my chest, so I lowered her down so her head was lying on my lap and Luna was laying on her chest. After a few short minutes I also fell asleep leaning my head back on the sofa.

-
"Shawn" I hear faintly. "Babe wake up" I hear heathers gentle voice. I open my eyes and I'm greeted by a sight. She was stood wearing my shirt, just my olive coloured button up holding two cups which I'm assuming are peppermint tea.

"Luna is still sleeping upstairs" she says sighing beside me handing me a cup. "Thanks darling" I take the cup taking a sip of the sweet tea.

"You look good in my shirt" I tell her putting my hand on her thigh. "You should keep it" my hand goes higher and I was now playing with the lace of her underwear which made her heat up.

"I was going to keep it anyway" she smirks putting her mug down along with mine. She gets up and straddles my thighs looking down at me placing both hands at the sides of my face.

My hands go to her sides and I lift her, well my shirt up and rub her sides. Her hands fumble with belt and she gets it off quickly. I pull her down joining our lips with a wet kiss.

"I want you now" she tells me kissing down my jaw. "You can have me" I chuckle unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her white bralette.

"You're so hot" I kiss down her breasts cupping them in my hands. "Take it off" she urges me. I do as she says then she immediately pulls me close for a longer kiss and her hips start rolling against me.

"Oh honey" I moan as she begins palming me. It felt so good, we really have to limit sex as Luna is always around us but when we do have it I can't explain how wild she drives me.

-
"I'll see you tonight" she winks then leaves me standing outside my car as she goes to hers. "I love you!" I shout making her turn around and laugh.

"I love you more!" She shouts back earning the attention of her neighbors.

I get in my car and turn to Luna. "What are we doing Daddy?" She asks. 

"First we go to my work then we can go to the park" I tell her. She nods then carries on playing with her mermaid doll.

The drive to work and every hour there I felt incredibly guilty. I couldn't tell Heather that Luna was meeting her mother, I just couldn't. I know Dana had said she doesn't want anything to do Luna and just simply want to see her but it felt wrong to tell Heather.