37

"Is that it now? Have we broken up?"
Heather Flores

"Why aren't you guys at the party?" I ask as I let Paige, Spence, Ness and Andrew in. "You're so much more important than that dick face" Spence says.

"Girl were you drinking margaritas with out us?" Paige asks. "I only had one" I say as I sit beside Ness resting my head on her shoulder.

They all look between each other but no one says anything. I look like shit, I'm wearing my lilo and stitch pyjamas, my makeup probably looking horrible since I cried so much but didn't wash my face.

"You all look so nice" I tell them, the girls wearing pretty dresses and the boys both wearing black jeans and dark coloured dress shirts. "How was the party?" I ask gulping.

Still no one says anything. "Well erm did my parents come?" I ask.

"Yeah Lola looked really nice" Ness tells me. "How was the cake and the music, did you guys drink the bar was full and free" I say laughing a little.

"Heather, we know what happened" Paige says cautiously, normally they're all so loud to tell me what they think.

"What did he wear?" I ask.

"Black slacks and a black shirt, he looked like trash" Spence pretends to gag. I know he probably looked so handsome.

"What about Luna?"

"She looked cute, she wore a light pink dress" Ness says and she's probably right, she always looks cute.

"Did he have a good time?" I ask again. "Did he eat? You know have a good time" my voice cracks. "I bet he looked so handsome and-"

I couldn't handle it anymore I burst in to a fit of cries. I cried so loud and so much that my eyes were now burning and my throat hurt.

"Heather babe, please stop" Ness rubs my back as I cry in to her shoulder. "He thought I-i was cheating" I hiccup.

"He shouted at me and pushed me" I cry, my shoulders shaking. "He called me a liar".

I sit up wiping my eyes. I grab my margarita downing it all then I pour myself another slowly drinking it.

"Heather are you okay?" Andrew asks me. "Yeah, totally fine" i take another sip.

"I punched him for you" Andrew says. "And me and Ness shouted at him" Paige says.
"And I pushed him against the wall" Spence buts in.

I start crying again. "He doesn't deserve that" I sob putting my glass down. "What will Luna say when she sees a bruise on he dads face? Or when he's upset?" I cry thinking of her, her innocent little mind.

"I didn't cheat, I promise" I tell them looking to see them look all worried. "We believe you Heather" Andrew says sitting beside me.

"I didn't make a move on you did I?" I ask wanting justification. "No Heather and he's a dick for thinking you did and you should've told me he put his hands on you I would've beat the shit out of him right there" Andrew says cracking his knuckles.

"I miss him already" I say leaning against Andrew. "Well you shouldn't he's a total idiot" Spence says.

"Is that it now? Have we broken up?" I ask looking up at Andrew. "I'm not sure" he shrugs. "Luna just started calling me mummy and I swear down it was the best feeling ever, now is it just gone?" I ask, talking more to myself.

"Did he look okay? Was he angry?" I ask.

"He was crying" Ness tells me. I get up nodding

"Does anyone want a drink?" I ask but no one answers, I can see why they're all so shocked I never show that I'm upset or angry but this is really hurting me.

"Okay" I mumble walking in to kitchen. I lean against the counter and begin sobbing quietly. It hurt me so much knowing he thinks I would cheat even when I told him the truth, I trusted him and I thought he put his trust in me.

"Heather" I hear I stand up clearing up my throat. "Erm Yeah?" I ask looking up at Andrew.

"It's okay to cry you know" he tells me. "I really love him" I say, "I know" he moves forward wrapping his arms around me so I could cry in to his chest. "Will he want me back?" I ask.

"Are you going to forgive him?" He asks me. "I-i don't know, what would you do?" I ask him.

"If I was Shawn, I would come here and do everything I could to win you back and I'd keep trying and trying because you're so worth it Heather" he says, oh god why does he have to say this.

"I have work tomorrow" I say moving out of his arms. I grab the bottle of white wine taking it to the living room. "I have work tomorrow I'll see you guys tomorrow" I tell them. "No way, take the day off Heather" Paige says.

"I already took today off" I shrug.

Paige comes up to me giving me a tight hug. "I'm here for you" she whispers. I nod and close my eyes tightly stopping myself from crying, I've had enough crying for the night.

"I'm going to bed now" I say, I go up to my room getting straight in bed.

I don't even cry I just stare up at the ceiling wondering what he's doing, how's Luna doing, what do I even do next. Are we broken up? Does he hate me?

I try so hard to hate him but I can't. I want him to come see me, let me cuddle up in his arms as he asks for forgiveness wishing he never said or did what he did. Do I expect too much?