45

"Put your trust in me darling now close your eyes"
Heather Flores

I felt Shawn behind me. His eyes had a strong stare at my body and suddenly I felt conscious about how I looked.

I heard her mumble something under his breath then he finally walked over setting his hands on my waist turning me around.

"You look beautiful" he bites his bottom lip, his eyes looking me up and down. "And you always look handsome, what kind of water do you drink?" I tease him putting my hands on his maroon silk shirt.

"I'm not sure if we should go out now"

I giggle feeling his hands on my bum, slightly lifting my champagne silk dress up. "We don't have to" I tell him as I start unbuttoning his top two buttons.

"No no, we'll go out. Then tonight I'll make you feel good" he kisses my cheek softly. My heart racing at his words and actions.

"Let's go darling" he kisses my forehead and takes my hand leading me out the room, I quickly grab my jacket and follow.

We make our way down to a car that was waiting for us, Shawn gave the name of the place and soon we we're driving off to a place he had picked. There was a lot of touching and kissing from him which made me giggle every time he'd kiss my neck as I could feel his stubble tickling me.

"We're here" Shawn tells me, the whole ride I couldn't look outside because Shawn told me not to so to say I was excited was an understatement.

After tipping the driver Shawn gets out and rushes over to my side opening the door for me. He takes my hand helping me out and my mouth falls open.

"Shawn it's so pretty" I whisper. He stands behind me resting his chin on my shoulder, holding my hands behind my back as I look up at the glowing tower.

"We're going up" he tells me. I nod then he moves beside me and I link my arm around his upper arm supporting me as I try to walk in these heels.

We take the lift and I stand close to Shawn, his arm wrapping around my waist. I focus my attention on him not wanting to look out.

"Look at all those lights babe" I see his eyes shine. "Yeah they look nice" I say still looking at him. "You're not looking, I can feel you staring" he chuckles looking down at me.

"Are you scared?" He raises an eyebrow. I nod humming a yes.

"Don't be, come here" he takes me hand leading me to be edge, I quickly walk back to the middle.

"Okay then, close your eyes" he tells me taking my hand in his big ones. "No, I'm scared Shawn" I giggle my face heating up.

"Do you trust me?" He asks, it felt like he wasn't just asking in this moment but if I trusted him in general. "Put your trust in me darling now close your eyes"

I gulp closing my eyes, my grip getting tighter on Shawn. "I trust you" I tell him as we begin moving forward, I feel the elevator stop.
"Keep them closed" he says putting a hand on my back. "Now walk forward".

I walk forward as he says. "Shawn please let me open my eyes, I'm scared and I do trust you it's  just that I feel weird not being in control so please can I just-"

"Open your eyes" he cuts me off.

I open my eyes and blink a few times. There was a table set for two, large bouquets of roses everywhere and a band playing the violins and guitars. Then there was Paris, the lights shining so bright and it felt like the stars were putting on their best show tonight.

I look over at Shawn and immediately wrap my arms around his neck pressing my lips against him kissing him with all I had. He kisses back holding my face in his hands guiding my face to move against his.

He moves back then wipes the side of my lip with his thumb. "This is amazing" I gush looking around again making sure this was real. "It's all for you, come on let's eat" he takes my hand in his and leads me to the table.

-
I can't begin to explain what a night we shared, he somehow got Greek food ordered to us, the band played all my favourite songs including Sabrina Claudio Come here, which completely set the mood. It was all too perfect.

"I love you Heather, I can't begin to explain the love I have for you" he says holding my hand across the table. "And Shawn Mendes, my love. I've never truly loved someone until you. I've never said those words, never felt them. But with you I swear I wanted to just scream to you that I love you the day we met" he chuckles probably imaging if I did do that.

"You've never told anyone you love them?" He asks me seriously. "Never. I've only ever had two boyfriends. Kevin from first grade and Landon when I was fourteen who unfortunately had to move back to Sweden" I giggle.

"I find that hard to believe, you're an attractive woman with a kind soul how is that possible?" He looks at me like I was a sight a to see.

"I don't know if you've noticed but I don't just let anyone in, I'm very reserved but I'm glad I let you in" i take his hand kissing his knuckles.

"And I'm glad you did" he smiles. "Would you ever like children of your own?" He asks.

I never really gave this a thought to be honest, I always imagined I would devote my life to work.

"Maybe, I mean I love children and I love Luna but I've never gave it thought" I shrug.

"I understand" he nods. "Maybe in the future?" He asks, I have a feeling he wants a baby with me and the thought of it doesn't put me off.

"In the future" I nod. He take his wine glass and I take mine, we clink them together and share a smile as we drink.