75

"Sounds nice, who's the lucky girl that got that name?"
Shawn Mendes

Heather was still sleeping beside me. She was facing me, her lips slightly parted and her skin glowing as the sun hit her cheek bones. Her hair was sprawled all over the pillow, her bare legs tangled with mine and she had one hand under her pillow and her left hand flat on the pillow showing her ring. The ring that was made for her clear on display.

Her eyes flutter then she opens them revealing her warm eyes. "Morning" she smiles then turns to lay on her back scooting closer to me. I throw an arm around her bare waist and pull her in to me. She holds her hand up making her ring shine and reflect of the sunlight.

"It's so pretty" she giggles then brings her hand back down. I kiss her cheek then down to her shoulder. "My love" I mumble against her skin.

She gets up then straddles my upper stomach placing her hands flat on my chest. The only piece of clothing she was wearing was a dark red thong. "Shoulder we order breakfast?" She asks me, leaning down placing her forehead against mine.

"If you want" I whisper against her lips. My hands move down to her waist were I can play with the strings of her underwear. "Should we shower first?" She asks with an innocent smile.

I nod then sit up so she sits on my thighs with her legs around me. I press her closer to me then look up at her. Her hands hold the sides of my face and she looks down at me with a beaming smile.

"Heather Carly Mendes" I say making her cheeks blush. "Sounds nice, who's the lucky girl that got that name?" She teases running her finger down my jaw then to my lip were her thumb rubs over my bottom lip.

"She sure is a lucky girl" I chuckle then lean up kissing her nose.

-
"It's so nice to be going home" Heather lays her head back on the leather seat of the car. "I can't wait to cuddle with Luna" she says then takes my hand with hers resting it on her lap.

"Mum said that she's grown a little bit I think she's only saying that to tease me" I chuckle as we pull up to my mums place. We get out and go to the door, it immediately opens and my little girl runs up to Heather, Heather opens her arms and picks up Luna spinning her around.

"Hi love" Heather kisses Luna. "I missed you Mummy" Luna kisses Heather again and again. "What about Daddy?" I ask her, Heather let's me take Luna in my arms, I cradle her body then smother her in kisses. "Daddy I missed you too" she giggles as I stop kissing her. I keep hold of her as we walk in, my mum was stood recording the whole thing.

"Heather is that?" Mum gasps and takes heathers hand looking at the ring. I obviously told my mum I was going to purpose but she hadn't seen the ring.

"Oh god Shawn it's so pretty!" Aaliyah says walking up to us. I give her a hug and so does Heather.

"Please tell us how he did it" Aaliyah takes heathers arms and drags her to the living room. They sit down and Heather begins braiding Aaliyah's hair as she tells them about how I proposed. Luna stood behind Heather playing with her hair.

I watched with love in my eyes. The woman i love, getting along so well with my family, she didn't complain once a about the jet lag even though I know she can be moody, she simply put a smile on her face and enjoyed the time with my family. It was all so perfect.

By the end of the night we bid our goodbyes and go in the car, Heather sat in the back with Luna. I look back for a second to see Heather looking down at Luna and Luna had heathers ring in her small hands, her big eyes so interested in the shiny object.

We finally got home, Heather took Luna in her arms and I did two trips to get our bags. Heather opens the door, walking in she immediately goes upstairs probably to put Luna down. I join her upstairs after checking the house. She was already in bed on her phone, her legs stretched out and she was wearing my hoodie. Luna was cuddled in to her side.

I quickly took a picture of them then took my clothes off putting some shorts on I got in beside Heather.

She moves up and I wrap my arms around. "What are you doing?" I ask her. "Nothing" She giggles passing me her phone to put down I put it down and take her left hand. "When should we have the wedding?" I ask her.

She looks up at me with an adorable smile. "Whenever" she says. "As long as at the end of the day I marry you" she leans up a little pecking my lips.

"How about your birthday?" I ask her. "We'll have five months to plan it"

She nods then goes to speak. "Where at?" She asks. "You can pick"

"I was hoping you would say that because I found somewhere already" she giggles her cheeks flushing pink. "Show me tomorrow, I'm really tired right now but we'll do it however you want" I kiss her nose and she kisses mine.

She turns around and cuddles Luna and I cuddle Heather. "Good night Hun" I kiss her shoulder.