39

"Will you sit on my lap?"
Shawn Mendes

I was cooking in my kitchen, I decided to make dinner tonight for Heather because of yesterday. My mum took Luna for the night. "I bought red wine" Heather says walking in placing the bottle on the counter.

She takes her coat off and I see the same pink dress she wore yesterday, I told her to wear it since I wanted to see her like this again.

"You look beautiful" I smile at her walking over to give her a kiss. She kisses me back then smiles. "Dinners almost ready, you can sit down love" I kiss her again and she sits down, I feel her watching me so I flex my muscles trying to impress her.

I sit down placing a plate of lasagne in front of her. "Okay how did you make this?" She asks looking down at the plate in amazement.

"My mum taught me" I laugh pouring her a glass of red. "You really look amazing" I tell her. She thanks me then we begin eating.

We ate in silence which really annoyed me, I thought we sorted everything out but I guess not. She stands up taking both out plates putting them in the sink.

"Let's sit in the living room" I tell her. She nods following me. I sit down in hopes she sits right beside me but she leaves a small gap.

"Can you sit next to me?" I ask her looking to face her. She moves up but it still feels awkward. "Should we watch something?" She asks going to grab the remote.

"No lets talk" I say. "Okay then" she nods sitting back.

We both sit silence for two minutes. God this is killing me.

"Will you sit on my lap?" I blurt out immediately regretting it. I watch as she gets up and bunches her dress up revealing her pink underwear. I look her up and down then she straddles me placing her hands at my chest.

"Is this Okay?" She asks. I nod gulping looking down at her cleavage. "Why are we being so awkward?" She asks me rubbing her hands down my shoulders. "I don't know" I shrug.

I put my hands on her waist where her skin was showing. "I love you" I tell her, she leans down kissing the side of my lips. "I love more" she whispers kissing down my jaw, I tilt my head back as I feel her lips work against my skin.

"Take your shirt off" she tells me moving back. I quickly undo the buttons sliding of my shirt, her hands instantly run down my chest. "You're so unreal" she comments eyeing out my abs. "You're like a hot dad" she giggles moving closer to kiss down my neck.

"I'm so old, I'm twenty four now" I groan. "Not that old, you're only two years older than me" she says. "But-"

"Can you stop talking" she laughs. I nod then pull her closer her lips touch mine. She pulls back teasingly then bites down gently on my bottom lip. She lets go then goes to kiss me again.

"I'm so sorry" I tell her as I kiss down her neck gently moving the thin straps of her dress down. "It's okay Shawn" she gasps I start to suck on her skin.

"Let's go upstairs" she says pushing me back. She gets up and takes her dress by the hem pulling it off. I watch her with lust in my eyes as she reveals her body to me.

"You're so beautiful" I get up running my hands down her sides. "Come on" she takes my hand leading me upstairs.
-
I smile down at Heather and she gives me a weak smile back. "You look adorable babe" I pinch her cheeks.

"I feel all sweaty because of you" she giggles "and my hair is a mess" she putting her head on my chest. "I like your sex hair" I tell her making her laugh.

"And I do swear a lot huh" I think to myself running a hand through my slightly damp hair. "I used to sweat so much when I would perform" I say.

She moves back putting her head on my pillow, her eyes directly on me. "Sing to me" she says snuggling up to my body, her legs tangling with mine and her arm going around my torso.

I skip a few lines of the song and begin singing.

"Be yours, be my dear
So close with you on my lips
Touch noses, feeling your breath
Push your heart and pull away, yeah
Be my summer in a winter day love"

She hums in bliss then kisses my nose and there I thought I couldn't love anyone else more than I love this woman.