83

"Can I tell you something? It might scare you though"
Shawn Mendes

"Fuck, I'm on my way" I end the call from Ness and quickly get dressed and get Luna dressed.

My heart was going a million miles per hour, my fiancé was in the hospital completely knocked out and I was here being useless.

I got in my car and drove as fast I could to see my girl. I couldn't explain what I was feeling, it was more than sadness. More like anger that my love was hurt.

"Ness" I breath out. "Room 3" she tells me. "And leave Luna with me"

"Luna honey can you stay with auntie Ness for a little bit" I ask her. "Daddy please I stay with you" she pouts. My heart breaks looking at my angel upset.

"Only for ten minutes then we can have ice cream" I tell her. "Or I can take you for ice cream?" Ness says. A smile is immediately put on Lunas face and she goes into Ness' arms happily. It gave me a little hope seeing her smile, she was the only person who could probably bring me light when it was so dark.

I thank Ness then go to Heathers room seeing everyone there. Her dad, Lola, Spence, Paige and Andrew all stood talking.

"Oh thank god you're here" Lola exclaims. I give them all a hug then wait for someone to speak. "She's okay right?" I ask, I had to keep my voice steady.

"She's fine. Just sleeping at the moment" her dad tells me. I breath out in relief, she was okay but I still don't want to see her like this.

"You can go in Shawn" Paige pats my back. I nod then open the door quietly walking letting the door shut behind me.

She still looked so pretty. She was on her side, both her hands under her head. Her breathing was light and she looked peaceful despite the loss of colour in her cheeks and her prominent eye bags. She was still beautiful.

I sit beside her, my hand going to her cheek. I rub her cheek with my thumb.

"You're so beautiful" I whisper. She shuffles slightly and I quickly move my hand not wanting to wake her up.

"Why'd you move?" She asks tiredly. Her eyes still shut but I desperately wanted to see her gorgeous eyes. "Go back to sleep darling" I hush her.

She slowly opens her eyes looking up at me innocently. Her hand reaches forward taking mine in hers. "You look handsome" she smiles.

I crack a smile then lean down kissing the top of her head. "Please don't scare me like that" I whisper. I keep my eyes shut and press my forehead against hers.

"Can I tell you something? It might scare you though" she says softly. "Heather" my voice was gentle as I spoke to her. "I don't want you hurting. Tell me anything what's causing you pain and I'll do anything to get rid of it" I tell her.

"No it's not bad" she speaks at the same tone as me. "But it's scary" she says making me confused.

"Tell me babe" I press a kiss to her forehead leaving my lips to linger.

She breathes in deeply and intertwines our hands. "I'm pregnant"

I literally felt my heart skip a beat and my tummy do a flip. "Pregnant?" I repeat. I go back a little and hold her face in my hands seeing that she was smiling whilst crying.

"Like a baby" she lets out in a chuckle. "Like our baby?" I was still slowly processing that I was going to have a baby with the woman I love.

"Mine and yours" she giggles. "Our baby" I say. She sits up and sit beside her then lean forward pressing my lips to hers. Kissing her slowly yet with more love than I've ever kissed her with.

"Are you happy?" She asks. "I'm so beyond happy" I chuckle. I move the thin covers and she lifts her gown up. "There won't be a bump for a while but our baby is in there" she explains.

I place my hands on her stomach and press a kiss to her skin then I put my forehead against her stomach. "I can't wait" I whisper. I then look up at her, my beautiful person.

"Holy fuck we're having a baby" I exclaim happily. "Does everyone know?" I ask her.

She nods. "Dad and Lola don't know and your parents that's all" she tells me. "I want to tell them together" she says taking my hand.

"I'll tell them to come around tomorrow" I nod at her then press my lips against her again. I wanted to kiss her forever.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but Luna was very keen on seeing Heather" Ness says and Luna runs in near my legs and Ness walks out.

"Hi mummy" Luna smile trying to climb up on the bed. I pick her up setting her on my lap. "Hi baby" Heather takes her from me. "Daddy lied to me" she pouts.

Heather looks up at me and I shrug. "He said we can have ice cream then auntie mess said no but my mum will have ice cream" she rambles on.

"You're so adorable Luna" Heather chuckles giving her a hug. "And yes lets get ice cream" she nods.

"Erm hi guys, Heather I just came to tell you-"

"I know I need bed rest" she cuts of Andrew. Damn that's my girl.

"Exactly" he nods.

"And Heather no work" Lola says walking in. "And no work at home" her dad walks in.

"And no asking what's going" Paige tells her. "And sis no leaving the house cause we can't have you here again. I refuse to see it" Spence says.

"Okay okay, no work" Heather nods. "Shawn you gotta keep an eye on her" her dad tells me. "I will" I wink at Heather and she blushes.

"Now take her home" Lola says.

"Ice cream first!" Luna pouts crossing her arms. "Alright princess" I chuckle poking her nose and she sticks her tongue out leaning in to Heather.

"Mummy can we go?" Luna asks. "Yeah babe" Heather kisses her cheek and Luna reciprocates. Wow this was really my family.