59

"Can we eat a plan?"
Shawn Mendes

"Babe that was amazing" I kiss her lips again then fall beside her. "It always is" she winks then turns to her side facing me.

"I'm so proud of you" I tell her moving her hair away from her face. "Thank you" she was kinda laying below me so she just kissed my jaw.

"I mean it Heather, I've known you for eight months, eight months since I came to the hospital. And in that time you've let me in, you put your trust in me, you've handled a lot of work, a new serious relationship and also took on the role of a mother. You have no idea how thankful I am for you and there's no way I could ever show you" I tell her. Her eyes begin to go glossy then she blinks quickly and pulls me closer to her.

Her lips attach to mine, kissing me roughly. She moves her body over mine and straddle me keeping her hands on my chest.

"I love you so much" she pulls away telling me those sweet words.

"I love you so much more darling" I bring her down and kiss her again.
-

"Shawn!" Heather shouts running down the stairs. She enters the kitchen with Luna on her hip fully dressed now. Luna was wearing a baby blue play suit and Heather was wearing a tight navy skirt, black blouse tucked in and I was wearing my navy suit ready for work.

She puts Luna down then makes her way over to me placing her hands on my shoulders. "You look so good" she leans up kissing my cheek.

"If I had the time I would take you back upstairs" I mumble in her ear. "That skirt is killing me" I kiss her cheek then walk away to Luna picking her up and grabbing my keys.

Heather also takes her keys and follows me outside. "You guys look so rich" Spence gasps walking up the drive. I chuckle as he compliments Heather making her giggle.

She takes a few steps towards me then leans up pecking my lips. "I'll see you tonight" I wink at her.

"Bye baby girl" she kisses Luna's cheek and Luna kisses her back. I watch her walk away with Spence and they get in to her car.

"Okay now we're going to daddy's work" I tell Luna sitting her down.

"Daddy?" Luna calls as I begin driving. "Why does mummy live in another house?" Luna asks.

"Because baby that's her home" I reply. "But Violets mummy lives with her" she replies, Violet is my neighbours daughter.

"Does she?" I ask not knowing what to say. "Yep, I want mummy to live with me" she says.

I look back when I stop at a red light. "Then are you ready for a plan baby?" I ask her.

"A plan?" She asks opening her fruit shoot. "Yeah darling" I chuckle seeing a look of confusion on her face. "Can we eat a plan?" She asks me, making me laugh even more.

"No love, I'll just do it" I laugh then turn back around.

-
After work I made a quick stop at my parents house. Luna was playing with some dolls as I was having tea with my mum.

"That's a big step Shawn, are you ready for it?" She asks me.

"I am and I think she is too. She's everything to me and Luna. Luna calls her mum which I'm sure just shows how strong their relationship is" I say and my mum agrees by nodding.

"I'm glad you found the one Shawn"

"Me too" I smile thinking of her. "Do you see marriage and more kids in the future?" She asks me. I really told my mum about how Heather thought she was pregnant so she's all filled in with that.

"In the future yes. I'm twenty four and she's twenty two so I'm not sure when but it feels right"

"You'll know when the time is right" my mum says.