63

"Ha ha ha, get your cute booty in the car"
Shawn Mendes

"You're incredible" Heather giggles as I slide her skirt up her legs. She pushes me back on my chair and sits on my lap and begins buttoning up my shirt.

"shawn mendes-"

Heather quickly jumps off of me and her cheeks turn to a shade of pink. "Oh shit sorry man" Jack covers his eyes.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Heather quickly dismissed her self pulling her skirt down to the right length. She walks past Gilinsky and Johnson giving them an awkward wave.

"She's hot" Johnson exclaims as soon as she leaves. The two boys sit in front of me. "She's my girlfriend so don't say that" I shake my head then move forward looking at both of them.

"Girlfriend huh? How is she with Luna?" Gilinsky asks. "Perfect now can I help you? Or should we just sit and talk about my personal life?" I ask sarcastically. I was always like this at work for some reason, I changed completely.

"Right, we finished the album" Johnson claps his hands. "That's amazing" I chuckle, genuinely proud of them. I shake their hands and they both look happy too.

"So the launch is going to be on Halloween and of course because we're signed to your label we want you there" Gilinsky says.

"Why Halloween?" I ask taking a note of this. "We love Halloween and why not" Gilinsky answers.

As soon as he says so Heather walks back in, her hair looking smoother and her makeup slightly retouched.

"I'll just sit here" she says sitting on the sofa. "No come here, this is Johnson and Gilinsky. My friends and my clients" I stand up and so do the boys. She walks over and gives them both a hug.

She walks around the table to me and I pull a chair for her to sit on. She sits down and pulls her chair closer to me.

"So Jack and Jack have finished their album and they're releasing it on Halloween" I tell Heather and she nods impressed. "That's amazing" she tells them.

"We're having a release party on Halloween, we hope to see you there. On Shawn's arm of course" Johnson smiles. "Yeah of course, I love Halloween" Heather says and places a hand over mine.

"Sorry to cut this short boys but I have to pick up Luna from school so we can carry this on another time or just text me whatever you need me to do and send me a guest list" I tell them standing up.

"You got it Mendes" Gilinsky gives me a hug as does Johnson. They say bye to Heather and leave.

"That was embarrassing" Heather says grabbing her bag. "Why?" I tease her shoving my phone on my pocket and grabbing my jacket then I follow her out.

"Because they almost caught us" she whispers in my ear as we get in the elevator. "Im sure they're fine with it" I tell her taking her hand. "Whatever" she rolls her eyes.

"Don't get sassy with me young lady" I smirk pulling her into me forcefully. "What you gonna do about it old man?" She looks at me with a serious look then runs her hand through my hair. She gasps looking up. "Is that a grey hair?" She tries not to laugh but she fails.

"Ha ha ha, get your cute booty in the car" I hit her bum as we walk out to the car. "You think I have cute booty?" She asks playfully. "Of course I think you have a cute booty" I chuckle.

-
"Daddy I played with sand, the water toys then me and violet played doctors like mummy then Mrs Fielding did carpet time and she read us a story then I eated my grapes and then we played outside and-"

"Sound like you had fun eh honey?" I ask turning to face her. Heather was driving so it was fine. "I did daddy can I have some juice?" She asks.

"You need to take a nap love" I chuckle. I turn back around then place my hand on heathers thigh.

"Can I dress her tomorrow?" She asks me. "Of course you can" i reply.

"I'll drop her off then go to work then I can pick her up and we can meet at the park, we haven't been in a while" she suggests and of course I loved the idea.

"Sure but I'll pick her up and then we'll meet at the park" I say and she nods. "Perfect"