72

"Oh you can have me darling"
Shawn Mendes

"Take my hand" I tell Heather holding out a hand for her. She takes it and I help her up on to the helicopter where she takes a seat. They gave us the safety talk and explained everything in detail, Heather still had questions despite this which I thought was hilarious.

"Oh my god Shawn, you just do it and face time me, I can't" She panics then takes her headphones off. "No no no" I quickly grab her arm and pull her towards me, I kiss her lips softly then move her hair out of her face. "You're gonna be fine, I'm here with you" I kiss her nose and she nods.

She puts her belt back on and headphones. The pilot tells us the basic procedure and even offers to take a few photos for us which I'll probably print out later.

Heather quickly grabs my hand and leans in to my side covering her face. "Are we up?" She asks. "Yep and the sunset looks so pretty" I tell her hoping she would look.

She passes me her phone instead. "Take some pictures please" she mumbles in to my arm. This was totally adorable, I know she was shit scared but I loved how she curled up in to me for protection.

"Babe will you look? It's so pretty" she nods then looks up slightly then even more and more. "Woah" her eyes stay glued on to the pink and purple strokes in the sky which looked like a fake backdrop against the skyline.

"It's so pretty" she says under her breath. The amazement in her eyes made my heart happy, I couldn't believe she was mine. I had the most beautiful woman on the planet on my arm and I'd thank my lucky stars every day.

"You should see my view" I tell her making her face me. She shakes her head then leans forward to kiss me. "I can assure you mine is better" She nudges her nose against mine and giggles. "You're so perfect Shawn" she pecks my lips again.

-

I had just finished taking a few photos with some people that had recognised me, I hadn't done this on a while but it always happens when I went to big places and sometimes the paps would follow but I truly didn't care, the only head line I would make is 'what is Shawn Mendes doing now?'

I go back inside to the cafe and sit next to Heather who was on the phone. She gives me a smile then puts one finger up to show she'll be a minute. Meanwhile I take her coffee and start drinking it hoping she wouldn't notice.

"Hey that's mine" she pouts putting the phone down. "Well now we're sharing" I stick my tongue out. "I don't want to share" she crosses her arms over her chest and her cleavage shows, I try not to look but she's my girl why wouldn't I.

"Babe don't do that?" I tell her moving her hand so I can hold it over the table. "Why?" She asks cluelessly. "Because I can see your everything" I chuckle at my own choice of words.

"Oh" She looks down then pulls her top up then wraps her jacket tighter around her. "I'll just order again" she says then looks around, soon a waiter approach's her.

"Hi love what can I get you?" He sends her a dashing smile. "Erm.." Heather looks at me uncomfortably. "Peppermint tea please" she smiles up at him.

"Would you like anything else with that?" He asks. She shakes her head no but the idiot kept talking. "Would you like to try the red velvet cupcakes? They're really good" he chuckles.

"Sure" she smiles back at him. "Well I'll get you the best one, a pretty girl like you deserves the best" he winks then walks away. What the fuck.

Heather picks up her phone and it looks like she's texting someone, was she completely unbothered by what just happened.

"Can we go?" I ask her. "But I just ordered" she says putting her phone down. "So cancel" I shrug.

"I don't want to"

"Well I'll do it then" I get up and go to the desk cancelling her order, I walk back over to her to see she was already stood up and her bag was in her hand. I walk out and she follows walking beside me. "Where are we going?" She asks.

"Back to the hotel" I say. "Okay, can we order room service I'm still hungry" she says sweetly then takes my hand. "You can go back to the cafe" I shrug.

I open the door for her and let her go first then I press the elevator button and we wait. "I don't want to go back".

"Why? You can go I won't stop you" what the fuck is wrong with me.

"Because I know you were jealous and probably uncomfortable so it's best that we left"

"I was not jealous" I scoff getting in to the elevator and she follows pressing our floor number. "Yeah you were" she chuckles.

"And you can't do that every time someone compliments me or looks my way, you don't need to be jealous because I'm yours" she leans up placing her hands on my shoulders and her plump lips meet mine.

"You're mine" I nod then kiss her again. "Now can we eat I'm still hungry" she says. I hum a yes then lead her to our room. "What do you want babe?" She pushes me against the wall and begins playing with hem of my jumper. "You"

"Oh you can have me darling" I turn us around and press her against the wall then kiss down her neck.