74

Instagram

@heatherflores

Liked by 678,256Heatherflores: Chanel babe

Liked by 678,256
Heatherflores: Chanel babe

View comments...
User1: imagine walking in to the hospital and seeing her, I would die of how pretty she is
User2: Shawn is one lucky guy
Shawnmendes: babe 😍
Shawnmendes: this is hot
Shawnmendes: now come outside love.

-
"I'm completely and utterly infatuated by you and all that you are."
Heather Flores

I step out on to the large outdoor space, it was all so beautiful. There was a table for two, decorated perfectly, huge bouquets of roses and sunflowers, rose gold and white balloons everywhere.

And there stood Shawn. I couldn't begin to express how handsome he looked. His hair was in its usual soft curls with one strand swept down. He had a dark wine coloured shirt on that had been tucked in to his black slacks that had a red stripe down the side. He held a bunch of flowers and I'm guessing a very expensive bottle of champagne.

I walked over and he met me in the middle putting the flowers and champagne on the table he used both his hands to cup my face and press my lips against his. I reciprocate his actions and hold his face, putting one hand at the back of his neck.

He pulls back then takes my hand twirling me around, pulling me back into him. "I can't begin to explain how incredible you look" he whispers up against my lips as his nose nudges against mine.

His hands run down my side then to my back where he squeezes my bum gently. He keeps his hands rested there as I lean closer meeting his pink lips in a longer sweeter kiss.

I pull back looking in to his shimmering eyes. "This is all amazing. I'm so lucky to have you" I peck his lips again not being able to get enough.

"Well it's our anniversary" he grins. "I thought you forgot" I giggle making him laugh. "How could I? A year ago today I set my eyes on you. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen"

I'm sure by now my cheeks had flushed red.

"And I met the most amazing, charming and talented guy" I say earning a big smile of off him.

"I'm so in love with you that my heart races every time I set eyes on you" My smile widens as he tells me such sweet words. "That's the same effect you have on me" I tell him then lean up again and join our lips.

"Should we sit and eat now? I got us a huge platter of sushi, chicken noodles and of course this bottle of vintage Dom Pèrignon champagne" he gestures over to the table then walks over pulling out a chair for me. I sit down and he pulls his chair next to mine.

He makes a toast to us then we begin eating, sharing laughs and comments about everything. After we finished eating Shawn wanted to sit on the outdoor love seat. I sat on his lap resting my back against his chest. He traced patterns on my thigh and I reached up to his hair playing with it.

We were looking out at the view of New York. The city was lit up with orange tone lights and the stars had come out today which just made everything perfect.

Shawn clears his throat and I feel his hands become a bit clammy. "You okay love?" I ask him and he hums a yes. "Do you wanna dance?" He asks me, his voice was quiet like he was nervous. "Yeah sure should I pick the song?" I ask him.

"I'll put one on" he gets up and I follow. He sets his phone down on the table and the sweet voice of John Legend, All Of Me began playing.

He took my hand and held it and put the other at my waist holding me close. I put my spare hand on his shoulder and looked up to his eyes, neither of us looking away.

"Heather I love you so so much" he whispers softly. "I love you too, you're the first person I've loved and the only one I want to love" I tell him then rest my head against his shoulder listening to sound of his heart beat and the soothing music in the back ground.

He breathes in deeply and lets out a puff of air.

"Heather I'm so thankful for you. Accepting me and Luna in to your life, the way you treat her like your own makes my heart thump with happiness" he chuckles.

"I'm so head over heels for you, I'm completely and utterly infatuated by you and all that you are. A kind, gentle soul that I want to love and keep in my life forever" my heart skips a beat and just now I realise I'm crying against his shirt as he pours his heart out.

He rubs my back then puts a hand in my hair hushing me soothingly. "Heather Carly Flores, you amaze me everyday. Your ability to forgive and love with your whole heart has me falling for you harder. You're so genuinely beautiful, inside and out. Your laugh makes me wish I could capture it and repeat it forever, it brings me that much joy. The sparkle in your eyes when you see something you love makes me wish I could capture every moment with you."
I hiccup when I let out a cry, I was emotional I mean of course I was. He's the love of my life.

His hands move me away from him so I'm in front of him. His eyes lock with mine and he wipes my tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"I love you and I wish there was a way I could show you how much I love you, how in love I am with you. I'm going to do anything I can to keep you happy and to keep a smile on your face" his voice cracks as his eyes begin watering .

"I want our love to be forever" he presses a long kiss to my forehead then pulls back.

It was all surreal. He moves back and got on one knee.

I dropped down to the floor with him and held his face in my hands as the tears kept running down my face. "Shawn I-"

"Darling, will you marry me?"

He holds his hands up holding up a black velvet box show casing the most prettiest ring I've ever seen.

My heart races a million miles per hour. I lean in to his body and press my lips against his letting my salty tears and wet lips touch his.

This was definitely the most special kiss we've ever shared.

He pulls back looking at me with an award winning smile. "Yes?" He asks.

I nod then whisper a "yes" as I was still so overwhelmed. He takes my hand and slides the ring on. "Shawn I don't want to ruin the moment but wrong hand" I giggle.

He chuckles nervously taking the ring off then putting it on again. "There we go" He looks down then pulls my hand up kissing my knuckles and the ring. "Perfect. Forever with you is perfect" I whisper against his lips.

What did you guys think? Leave a comment!!