47

"Because I will literally drop everything to be with you"
Shawn Mendes

On the last day of our trip I attended the meeting which didn't last that long, I took my girl shopping and then had Heather to myself for the last night.

We flew back in the evening which was great as Luna fell fell asleep in Heathers arms which meant we could all sleep. I hired a private plane for the ride back home, remembering how cranky Heather had gotten. She specifically told me not to but it didn't matter, the outcome was great.

I was now holding Luna in my arms whilst dragging along my suitcase and Heather was following with hers. I reached the door and got Heather to open the door as my hands were full.

She let out a big yawn then shook her head taking her hair and wrapping it up in a bun as soon as she put her bag down.

"Go to bed and I'll put Luna down" I tell her. She nods walking upstairs and I follow up then tuck Luna in, giving her a kiss on the forehead before I left the room.

I walk in to my room seeing Heather strip down to her underwear, she turns around seeing me and gives me a small smile as she gets under the sheets. I flick of the lights and shut the door then take my clothes off, I open the window and get in beside her.

She turns towards me and nestled in to the crook of my neck. "Are you okay darling?"

"Yeah, just tired" she hums kissing my jaw lightly. "Did you have a good time?" I ask her as I begin to massage her scalp and play with her hair as I took her bun out.

"Of course I did, you made my first trip to Paris unforgettable" she looks up at me her eyes kinda droopy. "I'm glad" I kiss her lips.

"Good night Shawn" she kisses my lips once more before she returns to having her head on my chest. "Good night gorgeous" I kiss the top of her head.
-

"Shawn where are you going?" Heather sits up rubbing her eyes. "It's eight am" she looks over at her phone.

"I know love, I have to go to work" I sigh finishing buttoning my shift I walk over to her sitting in front of her body. "No don't go" she pouts.

"Don't do that" I place a hand on her cheek rubbing the rosy skin. "Because I will literally drop everything to be with you" i tell her then lean forward to kiss her nose, I know she loves when I do that.

"I love when you do that" she giggles, she literally read my mind. "I know, that's why I do it" I kiss her nose again and she kisses mine.

"I have to go now but as soon as I'm back we can do whatever you and Luna want to do"

She nods then throws her arms around me giving me a tight hug. "I love you and have a good day handsome" she kisses my cheek once more.

"I love you more" I get up grabbing my jacket then walk out blowing her a kiss. This woman really had me going all soft.
-

"Kelly I told you to take today off" I say walking past her desk. "Shawn you know I never take a day off" she laughs holding up a folder.

"Thanks and you can take today off" she nods then her phone rings. "I'll let you get that, thanks again" I smile then walk in to my office.

I settle down and log on to my laptop. Until I hear a knock on my door. I pick up my phone to call Kelly and of course she immediately answers.

"Kelly did I have any meetings? I haven't prepared" I begin to panic, I'm normally so on what I have to do.

"Shawn it's Dana"

I feel my heart literally drop, the door knocks again.

"Tell her to leave Kelly, call security" I slam the phone down. My breathing quickens, my eyes blur, my hand goes to grab my water but it falls out of my hand smashing down on the hard floor.

"Shawn" the door opens and Kelly walks in. I see her as a walking blur until my head tilts back and I pass out or at least that what it feels like.