42

"And you need to put a shirt on"
Heather Flores

"Paris?" I ask again and Shawn nods. "You have the days off why are you so hesitant?" He asks me.

"Oh no I'm happy it's just that I've never been to Paris or anywhere with a partner" I shrug. "Well this is going to be amazing, my receptionist Kelly is going to come too, to handle paper work and she'll look after Luna for a day so I can take you out" he says.

I bite down on my bottom lip trying to contain my excitement. "I'm so excited!" I exclaim making Luna jump in my arms. "Where are we going?" She asks me.

"To Paris, me, you and daddy" I tell her. "What's that?" She asks making me laugh. "It doesn't matter love but we're going to go on a plane in the sky" I tell her.

She giggles in excitement then hops of my lap running to Shawn to whisper something in his ear. Shawn nods looking over at me "she wants you to sit with her" he grins.

"Of course I will" I laugh, I go over to them leaning against the desk in front of Shawn. "But I want mummy to sit next to me"'Shawn pouts looking down at Luna.

"But she's my mummy" Luna says holding on to my hand, oh I can feel my heart thump for this girl.

"I'll sit in the middle, next to both of you" I tell them and they both nod, both of them sharing the same smile. "I have to go back to the office now but I'll come round tonight" Shawn says standing up. I stand up, lean up to kiss his cheek then I lean down and hug Luna.

"Bye mummy" she kisses my nose making me giggle. I stand up then Shawn gives me a hug putting a hand on my bum squeezing gently.

"See you tonight gorgeous" he whispers in my ear then pecks my lips before leaving.
-
"Night Ness, I won't be in till the nineteenth" I grin walking up to her desk. "And why is that Doctor Flores?" She asks me putting down her pen.

"I'm going to Paris, tomorrow with Shawn and Luna" I say sighing in bliss. "How romantic, does your dad know?" She asks.

"Of course he does, Shawn went to ask permission" I chuckle. "Wow, what a man" she teases. "I hope you have a lovely time, you deserve it"

"Thank you Ness, have a nice night " I wave walking away.
-
"How did you manage to pack so fast?" Shawn asks taking my suitcase of off me. "Well my wardrobe is all organised so it wasn't hard to find what I needed" I shrug following him to the kitchen.

"Is Luna sleeping?" I ask him. "Nope she's playing upstairs with her dolls, waiting for you to say goodnight" Shawn tells me, his arms going around my waist.

"I'm sure she can wait a few minutes" I lean up pressing my lips to his. "I love you" he mumbles against my lips. "I love you more" I say back kissing him deeper.

He begins kissing down my jaw softly. "I can't wait to get away" he whispers. "I hope you packed your swimsuit it's gonna be hot"

"I did" I say tilting my head back. "Can't wait" he looks up at me his eyes twinkling.

"You're so perfect" i hold his face in my hands rubbing my thumbs over his cheeks. "I'm far from it but you're a complete angel" I giggle shaking my head.

"Come on, lets go to bed. We have to be up early" I take his hand leading him upstairs. Shawn goes to his room and I go to Luna's room opening the door and she immediately jumps up. I open my arms and give her a hug.

"Are you tired baby girl?" I ask kissing the top of her head. She nods her head tiredly "can I sleep with you and daddy?" She asks me.

"Yeah come on love" I take her small hand and take her to Shawn's room where he stands wearing no shirt, I still get weak seeing him like this.

"I need to get changed darling, get in bed" I tell her. I go to the bathroom grabbing my clothes and Shawn follows me.

"You okay? You seem heated" he says to me as I take my top off. "Yeah I'm fine" I say turning away from him.

I feel his hand on my waist and he twirls me around. "You look hot" he says his voice a little raspy. "Stop it" I move his hand taking my shirt, well his shirt to put on. I take my jeans off and leave it like that as his shirt covers most of my body.

"You can't sleep like that next to me especially if Luna is sleeping with us" he says putting his hands under my shirt to touch my bare skin.

"And you need to put a shirt on" I hit his chest softly. "Oh can't handle this babe?" He smirks wrapping his finger around the hem of my underwear.

"Stop it, we have to get up early tomorrow" I tell him off moving his hand and walking away from him. I get in bed quietly seeing Luna already sleeping and Shawn gets in behind me draping his arm around my waist.

"You're mine in Paris darling" he whispers in my ear. "I wouldn't want it any other way" I tell him taking his hand in mine.