24

"Now how should we do this?"
Heather Flores

"I put Luna down in my bed" I say walking in to the living room seeing Shawn rubbing his temples. "You okay?" I ask sitting beside him, placing a hand on his thigh rubbing it soothingly feeling the material of his black slacks.

"Yeah, just tired hun" he breathes out looking at me moving his hand down to mine. "I'm going to make something to eat, anything you want in particular?" I ask him, my eyes ponder down to our hands, his large hand over my small ones, his two silver rings shining as the light hits them.

"No, should we just order in. I'll pay" he smirks making my lips form a tight smile. "I'll order pizza and I'll pay" I smile picking up my phone.

As I call he moves his hands to my waist, I shuffle away from him as I try not to laugh when his fingers begin tickling my sides.

I shoot him a glare but it's hard not to smile when someone as adorable as Shawn is making faces at you whilst his hands move around your waist making me laugh.

I quickly end the call putting my phone to the side, he grabs my hips hoisting me on to his thighs. "Are you okay?" I ask him again sensing his sudden touchiness.

"I'm more than okay" he smirks slightly lifting my top slightly, his hands making contact with my skin, his cold rings and necklace making me shiver.

"Is this okay?" He asks me, his innocent warm eyes looking up at me. I nod placing my hands at the side of his my thumb rubbing his cheeks feeling his light stubble growing.

"I need to shave" he laughs. I shake my head no leaning down closer to his lips. "I like it like this" I whisper against his lips before I kiss the side of his mouth gently, slowly making my down his jaw, down his neck, my finger tracing his veins.

He tilts his head back and his hands rub my sides inching higher. I stop and look up at him seeing him in an element of bliss.

"Kiss me" the sweet words leave his lips. My lips meet his quickly, both of us as eager as each other. I feel him squeezing my sides gently which makes me jolt forward and open my mouth further for him.

We continue this for next five minutes, stopping occasionally to catch our breath but it was so heated and intense, my cheeks began to heat up and I could practically hear my heart beating and I'm sure he could feel it.

The doorbell rang through the house but he didn't let me go, holding me firmly as he kissed down my neck. "Shawn" I let out. "Shawn, the door" I laugh shoving him slightly.

"Who is it?" He asks sitting back, enlacing our hands together. "The pizza we ordered" I giggle standing up. "Oh yeah, I forgot" he laughs letting me go.
-
"I'm so tired" he yawns, his head on my lap, legs stretched out and his arms around my thigh holding me securely. "Come on, lets go to bed" I run a hand though his hair, a feeling I love.

He nods getting up holding his hand out to me pulling me up. I lead him to my bedroom and we see Luna sleeping peacefully at the side of the bed, I put a bunch of pillows at the sides of the bed just in case she fell.

"Now how should we do this?" I whisper. "You get in first" he tells me lifting the covers letting me slide in next to Luna, she shuffles towards me nuzzling her head on to my chest making me awe at her actions. I feel Shawn behind me, my back pressed against his chest as he wraps an arm around both me and Luna, his leg going over mine keeping me close.

"Good night babe" he kisses the top of my head. I turn my head pecking his lips gently. "Good night hun" I grin then turn around hearing him chuckle lightly as I used his word.

____
This chapter was so cute!!!!
Do you guys like chapters like this this or should I spice it up?