84

"I don't want to keep my hands off of you darling"
Heather Flores

I had gotten a good nights sleep last night. Shawn was cuddling me, his body behind me pressing me firmly against him, his head in the crook of my neck, his one leg over both of mine and his hand resting on my stomach.

The amount of joy I was feeling was too much for words to describe, I think I was so happy that my mind was at ease and I knew I had to take care of my body for my baby.

My baby, now I wasn't used to that one. I mean of course Luna is mine but this baby inside me is truly mine and Shawn's. I'll love them both equally with my whole heart and soul.

I walked around the kitchen preparing tonight's dinner for my dad, Lola, Karen, Manny and Aaliyah. I was nervous to tell them I was pregnant.

I did want our wedding to be first but we still hadn't discussed it. I honestly wouldn't mind getting married with a baby bump.

As I cutting the peppers I felt Shawn come behind me. He wrapped his arms around me letting his hands set on my stomach. He kissed my cheek gently.

"You look pretty" he says kissing my cheek. I had chosen to wear a black off the shoulder top tucked in to a red velvet skirt that came above my knees.

"I don't want to keep my hands off of you darling" he kisses my bare shoulder. "Well around our parents I think you should" I chuckle. "But I can't. Not when you're looking like this strutting around with this cute booty of yours" he moves one hand squeezing my bum.

I was about to tell him to keep his hands off but Luna comes running. "Daddy will you do this" she asks. We both turned to her and my heart melted. She had a black top on with a red skirt like mine.

"Oh my god this is so cute" I exclaim. "She said she wanted to do 'matchy matchy'" he says laughing. "Come here baby" she walks over to me and I take the bow out of her hand putting it in her hair.

The doorbell then rang and she jumps up excitedly. "They're here" she giggles. She then runs away to the door.

"Ready babe?" He asks. "No but I'll have to be" I giggle pecking his lips then he follows me to the door. I open it revealing everyone.

"Did you guys come together?" Shawn chuckles. "We just arrived at the same time" Lola smiles giving Luna a hug. We all meet then sit in the living room. Shawn had me sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me and put his hands on my stomach.

"Heather how are you feeling?" Karen asks me. "I'm good yeah, I won't be going to work for a while which I'll miss though" I tell her.
-
We talk for a while then go to the table which Aaliyah had helped me set out. Everyone was sat down. On one side it was me, Shawn and Luna on his lap, Aaliyah then my dad at the head of the table. Then Lola, Karen and and Manny on the other side.

Shawn put his hand on my leg rubbing it up and down giving me a smile. "Jheeze Shawn can't you keep your hands off of her" Aaliyah laughs.

"Shut up Aaliyah" Shawn shoots. "Shawn" Karen warns him. I laugh a little then he looks at me shaking his head.

"Momma" Luna whines. "What is it love?" I ask. She wriggles out of Shawn's arms then sits on my lap. She then settles on my lap eating my food with me.

"So do you guys have a date?" Lola asks. I swear my heart drops, I thought she was talking about a due date.

"Erm no not yet" Shawn answers. "Well if you guys need any help we're all here" she smiles at Shawn and I. I think I'm loosing my mind I interpreted she meant help with the baby.

"Heather you okay?" Manny asks. I look up nodding then continue feeding Luna not wanting to eat anymore. "Here maybe you need a drink" he begins pouring me a glass of wine.

Shawn look at me pursing his lips together. I nudge his leg but Manny hands me the glass. "Here you go" I go to take the glass but Shawn quickly takes it downing it all.

"Shawn!" Manny exclaims. "Go get her a glass" manny shakes his head at Shawn.

I look at Shawn and he shoots me a wink. "I'll go, it's okay" I chuckle putting Luna down to sit. I go to the kitchen filling a wineglass with pomegranate juice then I quickly return.

Shawn's eyes widen as he sees my glass. "Babe can I have some" he asks me. I nod giving him the glass and he takes a sip, he then hands me the glass back smirking at me.

"Now that we're all done should go sit down and I'll bring dessert" I announce. Everyone goes to sit down but Karen stays back.

"I'll help you" she smiles at me. "Oh no it's okay, sit down please" I tell her.

"No come on Heather, you don't have to treat me like a guest" she shakes her head. Shawn soon walks in to my rescue.

"Mum can I have Heather a minute, you can sit down" he tells her and she nods walking away.

Shawn pulls me into a hug kissing the top of my head. "I can't keep it in" I chuckle. "Me either, Aaliyah asked me why I can't stop touching you and I almost told her" he laughs.

"Come on, lets get the dessert out" I tell him then he helps me put the cupcakes on the plates.

"Close your eyes please" Shawn asks and everyone wearily closes their eyes. We set the plates down in front of everyone then Shawn stands behind me holding me.

"Okay open" he says. Everyone opens their eyes and it goes silent for a moment.

"Oh my god Heather! Congratulations you guys" Lola stands up pulling me in to a hug.

We had gotten personalised cupcakes for each person reading what they would be to the baby.

"I'm so proud of you Heather" my dad pulls me into a hug. "I know for sure your mother would be proud" he kisses the top of my head then hugs me longer. I let out a few tears and he pulls away. Manny, Karen and Aaliyah also hug me and Shawn then we all sit down talking about the baby.

In the midst of talking I look up at Shawn seeing him look so excited listening to everyone talk about our baby.

It made my heart flutter. I place my hand over his that was over my stomach. He looks down at me then quickly pecks my lips.