Chapter 47

WARNING: This chapter contains WANKY Material, if you can't handle it, then don't read.

Rachel's POV

I decided to not bring the kids along to the trial, the last thing that they need to see is the person that hurt them.

Then why am I going?

What makes anybody think that I want to be in the same room with someone that once tried to kill and rape me.

The whole morning, I've been trying to hide my anxiety and worry. I'm not really sure if anybody is believing me, especially Finn.

An hour and a half till we have to leave for the trial, that's my cue to get ready. After I showered, Finn got in to get ready as well.

It seems like everything in my closet is inerpropriate, even though it's not. Jeans make me look too casual, sweaters make me look too old, tank tops makes me look to much like a hooker.

I'm looking through the eyes of Brody, that's what he'll think of me. Nothing I see is helping me, nothing I hear is helping me, the sound of my kids laughing when all I want to do is cry.

"Hey Rach, have you seen my-" Finn walks into the closet only to see me blankly staring staring at my clothes, I'm teary eyed as well.

I turn my head to his direction. His hair is glistening with shower water and a towel wrapped around his waist down.

"I'm not comfortable with going. I don't want to listen or look at him cause everything he does makes me want to rip my hair out and scream at the top of my lungs, but nobody's listening. Brody is going to stare and shoot me down, but I'm going to pretend like I'm okay with it." I guess I didn't realize it but I'm taking in violent breaths.

Finn approaches me and sets his hands on my shoulders.

"You know what, your right. Every thing you said was true but it shouldn't matter, you can't show him that your afraid or scared, you show him that you aren't some little girl. Your just a woman who's taking her life back."

"Thank you."

Even though he's still wet from his shower, I pull him in for a tight hug. I just needed his body against mine to make me feel alive.

I trace my hand along his back, goosebumps run onto his skin.

"Am I making you nervous, Finn?" I laugh into his chest.

"No, I just wasn't expecting that."

"I bet you weren't expecting this either." I grab his face with my hand and pull into a deep kiss.

His tongue travels around in my mouth, I know this isn't really a good time to be intiment, but I need him.

My body is craving our skin to touch. He seems to be thinking the same thing as me because he's ripping my shirt off.

I feel him carry me then push me against the closet wall, making a thud noise.

His lips are moving all around my neck, like they're in search of something or someone. Me.

Both of my hands move his chin up to eye level, more like lip level. His arms are struggling to hold my body up for much longer, so I jump off and pull him down to the floor.

I'm struggling for breaths, but I'm not about to stop kissing his beautiful lips. I attempt to breathe and kiss all at the same time, it makes a weird moan sound that causes to Finn laugh.

"I'm trying to breathe!" I continue to kiss him.

"I'm trying to breathe to but I'm so turned on, what's the point?"

"There isn't a point." I huff and puff out.

"Good." He smiles into a kiss,

His hands were placed on my waist, but they're starting to snake up to my chest and upper back.

Feelings arouse in my stomach when the touch of his tongue drags along my neck, then stop to deeply suck on a piece of my skin.

I grip my fingernails into his skin, he looks at me after placing a hickey on my neck.

"I didn't mean for it to get that big." He confesses.

"That's what makeup is for." I reply softly into his neck. "My turn."

Before I plant my lips on his neck, I hear the bedroom door being knocked on.

"Oh my god....uh get dressed." I remove my body from his and put my shirt back on to answer the door.

It was Emma.

"Ross won't give me the remote back!!" She sobs.

"I'll be down in a second, okay?"

She nods and walks downstairs.

I enter the bathroom to watch Finn get dressed.

"That was a close one." I say pulling him into one last kiss.

After getting ready, I walk downstairs into world war 3. Haylee, Ross, and Emma were all either yelling, crying, or throwing fists at each other.

"STOP!!!" All of the kids turn their attention to me with a frightened expression.

"Mommy, did you fall on your neck or something cause there's a big bruise there." Emma blurts out, louder than my liking.

"Oh my god mom...is that a-" Haylee stops talking and pretends to barf.

"EWWWW!!!!!" She yells.

I guess I forgot to cover up the hickey, or hickeys.