Chapter 33

Finn's POV

It's been a couple weeks since we've been home and Rachel hasn't really done anything different.

She stays in bed until 12 every morning, barely eats, and watches TV. I just want the old Rachel back. I'm really worried about her.

"Rachel, you have to get ready today." I say.

"Why?" She asks while looking annoyed.

"You have a doctors appointment to see how your doing and I don't want you to show up looking like a hobo..."

"Fine." She disappears upstairs.

When she comes down, she looks like the Rachel that I know and love.

"You look lovely, now let's go." I gently take her hand and walk with her to the car. She looks in the backseat to see the baby car seat.
Little tears fall down her face, which I wipe off.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll take it out later."

She nods.

********
The doctor at the hospital was very prompted and on time to our appointment, unlike most.

"Okay Rachel, please take a seat up there while I check your stitches from your surgery."
She does as she says as the doctor lifts up her shirt to reveal Rachel's c section stitches.

"Wow! These are actually healing quite nicely. No infections or anything. Do you have any pain?" She asks Rachel.

"No"

"Good, good, good! Well I have some GREAT news for you guys!" The doctor stares at me and Rachel with a massive grin.

"What good news could you possibly gives us?" Rachel says with a mean expression.

"Rachel! Just listen to what she has to say." I scold.

"We originally thought that after your car accident and c section, that you wouldn't be able to ever have babies again. BUT, after some tests that we took from you the last time you were at the hospital, we are proud to announce that you can indeed still have children!"

Rachel's face lights up, along with a smile.

"That is great news..." She says happily.

"Yes, thank you so much!" I join in the conversation.

On the drive home, Rachel looked really excited and relieved, she also looked like she was plotting something.

When we got into the house, I went to the kitchen to start making lunch.

"Do you want a grilled cheese sandwich, Rach?"

"Uh...no, I was thinking that we could do something a little different." She grabs my shirt and pulls me closer for a long kiss.
Next, she laces her hands with mine and leads me to our bedroom where she takes off my shirt, leaving me bare on my chest.

"Rach..." I say under my breath.

She continues to kiss me, without even acknowledging what I just said.

"Rachel" I say again. She tries to take off my pants, still not listening to me.

"RACHEL!" She jumps back from me, scared.

"What?!" She yells.

"Your not going to use me like this!" Her face is confused.

"Use you like what?"

"Just because the doctor said you can still have kids, doesn't mean you have to start having them today! You don't even care that when you do this, you should be doing it lovingly because you love the person who is about to get inside of you. Rachel, you don't even care about how it happens, you just want it to happen. I'm not having sex with you."

I get my shirt and pull it over my head and close the door.